Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Newbie from The Netherlands

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
75RivGS
Special
75RivGS

Name : Rob
Merit : 4

Newbie from The Netherlands Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from The Netherlands   Newbie from The Netherlands EmptySun Jan 28, 2007 9:41 am

Hi, I'm Rob from the other side of the pond: The Netherlands. First Riviera I bought was a 75 Riviera GS back in 1984 and nowadays I still own a(nother) 75 RivGS and a 73 Riviera.
I reckon that most of the members here have the latest generation Rivs. You hardly find those in here. Most of the Rivieras (and other US cars) here are older than 25 years
Have a Riviera board as well (www.riviera-forum.tk) which mainly covers the first few generations of the beloved Riviera.
Last year I organized a Riviera meeting with over 40 Rivs showing up (even from France, Belgium and Germany)
For photos click here

There will be a 2007 chapter being organized...keep you updated

Last edited by on Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jax95riv
Aficionado
jax95riv

Name : Jack
Merit : 6

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from The Netherlands   Newbie from The Netherlands EmptySun Jan 28, 2007 10:12 am

Hey Rob! That's awesome! Thanks for joining us. happy The first gens and the boattails are probably my favorite body styles. The Riviera has such unique body lines that set them apart from all others. That's a lot of work to organize a meet like that, so props go out to you for all your hard work bringing the Riv family together. clap I'm sure this board will grow to encompass all Riviera's. We are only two weeks young and growing at an unbelievable rate. yay
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/468780
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from The Netherlands   Newbie from The Netherlands EmptySun Jan 28, 2007 12:16 pm

Welcome! i believe you are the first pre 95 owner and the first oversea's member! thumbsup have you seen any 95-99 riv in Europe?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from The Netherlands   Newbie from The Netherlands Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from The Netherlands
Page 1 of 1