Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Go down 
+26
Sir Psycho Sexy
whit2285
ewolfe0050
Jason
96RivSCMI
IBx1
Rivierachubbyboy
Turbocharged400sbc
dreww
TonySmooth89
TType_Riviera
palermocorey90
jimmyriv
97rivman
Jeremy
turtleman
NO 4 EVR
RhinoFLA
urbsnspices
oldsman105
deekster_caddy
jax95riv
AA
racinfan
Mr.Riviera
T Riley
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 9:50 am

no i know my cars and i know that its an SRT 4 its black with a extremely GAY white skunk stripe WOW and yes its DADDYS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhaha and he's a senior as im a junior but he's 18 so idk i am almost 17 though!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
RhinoFLA
Aficionado
RhinoFLA

Name : Ryan
Merit : 4

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 4:34 pm

Brings me back to when I was gonna finance a subaru wrx-STI.. everything was in place, i'd be paying around 350 a month for the car.. so I call my insurance company and ask how much it would be. They call me back saying that it would be around a $1,100 down payment, with payments of around $750 per month........... I can't blame them, a then 18 year old male, no other drivers on the insurance, driving a 300hp car on full coverage.. mmmmm. needless to say, I passed on that WONDERFUL oppurtunity
Back to top Go down
racinfan
Addict
racinfan

Name : Joe
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2007 5:27 am

It seems like this neon is your Moby d!©k. If I were you I'd just take the s/c pulley off and run the belt right on the s/c shaft for the race. Something big is guaranteed to happen.
Back to top Go down
RhinoFLA
Aficionado
RhinoFLA

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2007 12:23 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 04, 2007 10:26 pm

Hey do u think that this might work?????????????? AHAHAHAH JUST KIDDING LOL
Back to top Go down
RhinoFLA
Aficionado
RhinoFLA

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 3:49 pm

Yeah, while you're at it, remove your engine and tires to shave some weight. that'll show him.
Back to top Go down
jax95riv
Aficionado
jax95riv

Name : Jack
Merit : 6

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 4:41 pm

RhinoFLA wrote:
Yeah, while you're at it, remove your engine and tires to shave some weight. that'll show him.

Now that's a lil overboard. Everyone knows you can't remove yo tires! But you can pull the doors off!3gears
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/468780
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 5:55 pm

Have any of u takin a door off a riv????????? they seriously weigh 100+ LBS....
Back to top Go down
RhinoFLA
Aficionado
RhinoFLA

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 7:56 pm

that's because the wingspan on them is like 50 feet man.. When I first got the car, I had to get so used to opening my door an 1/8th of the way to get out to avoid annihilating anything withing 30 feet
Back to top Go down
jax95riv
Aficionado
jax95riv

Name : Jack
Merit : 6

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 8:52 pm

RhinoFLA wrote:
that's because the wingspan on them is like 50 feet man.. When I first got the car, I had to get so used to opening my door an 1/8th of the way to get out to avoid annihilating anything withing 30 feet

Tru dat!lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/468780
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2007 9:50 pm

U actually park inbetween people i park in the back 40 cus my riv HATES DENTS just ask the last ford taurus what happens when u ding a riv let me put it this way you WILL be missing a side mirror GRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
NO 4 EVR
Addict
NO 4 EVR

Name : Troy
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2007 6:29 am

RhinoFLA wrote:

Lol! That makes me want to take a pic of how I park (at least in my lot)
Back to top Go down
turtleman
Expert
turtleman

Name : Codith
Merit : 140

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 1:48 am

i hate to say it but im pretty sure that a stock srt-4 would rape a stock riv without a doubt unless the srt-4 driver really sucks at driving it
Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

Name : Aaron
Merit : 252

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 8:29 am

^^^No one's doubting that. SRT-4 FTW...

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'95 Celica GT 2.2L • 5-spd • 165k miles • 0-60: yes

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

'70 Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe 455cid • 116k miles
^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657082/4
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 10:08 am

AA wrote:
^^^No one's doubting that. SRT-4 FTW...

ya i kno but i really wanna give him a run fo his money jump
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 10:48 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Camaro-Firebird-Dry-Nitrous-Oxide-Kit-for-LS1-LS2-LS6_W0QQitemZ330097896791QQcategoryZ33740QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

found this kit i know it says for a Trans Am but its not Direct port so it injects in front of the mass air flow sensor would this work?
Back to top Go down
racinfan
Addict
racinfan

Name : Joe
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 12:42 pm

How much air does the l67 flow v. the lsx? I imagine it would be less so the jet ratings would not be accurate for the l67. Just say we have 40% less flow, the 100hp jet would actually provide a shot that would equal 140hp for our engines.

Sorta funny how this is by far the largest thread on the board when most of us have power adders already sitting on top of our engines...
Back to top Go down
urbsnspices
Fanatic
urbsnspices

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Listen the easiest/cheapest way to run nitrious is to just vent it before the MAF.

What you need is:
A Tank
10feet of hose
50HP jet

After you launch just crank the valve on the tank open and hold the gas down. Make sure you close the valve before you release the gas. nono

Havent you seen the RoadWarrior movies where Humungous hits the nitrious?? If you are serious about this you will do it Road Warrior style or not at all!!!!!!!.NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 Lg_humungus
Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

Name : Aaron
Merit : 252

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2007 2:52 pm

lmfao Man, that was too good. Now I have to find that movie and watch it again... so I can laugh some more!

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'95 Celica GT 2.2L • 5-spd • 165k miles • 0-60: yes

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

'70 Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe 455cid • 116k miles
^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657082/4
Jeremy
Amateur

Name : Jeremy
Merit : 0

PostSubject: would a small nitrous shot do more than add horsepower?   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 3:43 pm

My opinion about nitrous is- don't use it and i have never used it on any car i have owned. But the other day, one of my friends was discussing it with me. A small wet shot of nitrous ie. 25-50hp shot would add some extra hp to my engine, and would also greatly lower IAT temperatures due to nitrous spraying at subzero temperatures. Since our cars are not intercooled, this could seriously help KR when running at the track or just on a really hot night on the streets. Wat do ya think?
Back to top Go down
97rivman
Fanatic
97rivman

Name : alex
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 4:15 pm

Nitrous is greatly looked down upon because if you've never used it, you don't know how fun it really is. Its the same as people who say smoking pot is the worst thing in the world.

A 25-40 shot will be fine and I doubt you will even need to tune anything. A had a universal NOS wet shot on a 2006 monte carlo 3.9L v6 and it was great. no tuning needed. I can only imagine how much more fun it would be on a car with boost, but as opposed to the people who dont know what the fuck theyre talking about.....yes, you can use a small shot of nitrous like that.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Amateur

Name : Jeremy
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 4:36 pm

I am seriously considering running the small wet shot i mentioned- mainly because my friend bought the whole system for his fox body and never got to hook it up due to a wreck. He said he would sell the system for $350 with empty bottle and i would have to buy some fittings. Wher would i put the nozzle at?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Alex, didnt the monte blow up after like only 5k miles??

i think you would be fine with a 25-50 wet shot, if used right, but you need a tuner to at least scan and maybe make adjustments as needed.

what mods do you currently have?

Back to top Go down
jimmyriv
Junkie
jimmyriv

Name : James
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:25 pm

(A small wet shot might get you a big wet spot,hehe) twisted
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jimmyriv
palermocorey90
Expert
palermocorey90

Name : Corey
Merit : -24

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 6:27 pm

nitrous is very worth it what do you think my secret mod is
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/glowinstrat
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS   NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   Supercharged 3800 Tech :: Series II Engine & Transmission-
Jump to: