Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Park Avenue - Wiper Motor Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ridin-Rivi
Enthusiast
Ridin-Rivi

Name : Darrin
Merit : 0

Park Avenue - Wiper Motor Question Empty
PostSubject: Park Avenue - Wiper Motor Question   Park Avenue - Wiper Motor Question EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:20 am

I know this isnt a Riviera but I thought I would ask this question for a friend since hes running a Series II motor. Its a 1997 Buick Park Avenue which needs a new wiper motor and wiper transmission. I found the parts on ebay pretty cheap and was wondering if anyone knew how difficult this would be to install myself. The dealer quoted him $542 for everything installed..
Back to top Go down
BillBoost37
Junkie

Merit : 26

Park Avenue - Wiper Motor Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Avenue - Wiper Motor Question   Park Avenue - Wiper Motor Question EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:26 am

The motor is usually pretty easy once you unhook it from the transmission. The transmission will be the fun part. With the cowl off, there is some way or trick to getting it out.

Overall though..these are usually a piece of cake if you have small hands a bag of nasty words and some luck. II can't think of any reason why you shouldn't be able to complete it yourself.
Back to top Go down

Park Avenue - Wiper Motor Question
Page 1 of 1