Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Good transsmission rebuilder?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
agood1
Special

Merit : 0

Good transsmission rebuilder? Empty
PostSubject: Good transsmission rebuilder?   Good transsmission rebuilder? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:22 pm

I need to have my tranny re-built. I called around and most of the commercial shops want close to $2000 to do it. I can remove it and ship it...but I was curious if there is a tried and trusted rebuilder that someon could recommend.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
ewolfe0050
Aficionado
ewolfe0050

Name : Eric
Merit : 27

PostSubject: Re: Good transsmission rebuilder?   Good transsmission rebuilder? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:54 pm

Where are you located? I used TripleEdgePerformance.com in Fort Wayne IN and they are great. Mine cost 3500 because it was built to take some power and installed but their run of the mill is around 1500. It should say on their site. My turn around time was a weekend. Plus they have HPTuners so they can do a little tuning for you too. You can really free up some power just by the tune...
Back to top Go down
agood1
Special

Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Good transsmission rebuilder?   Good transsmission rebuilder? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:58 pm

I am in Atlanta, Ga
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good transsmission rebuilder?   Good transsmission rebuilder? Empty

Back to top Go down

Good transsmission rebuilder?
Page 1 of 1