Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucas
Enthusiast

Merit : 1

Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. Empty
PostSubject: Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.   Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:22 am

Last night i was in my parking lot, scrubbing the hell out of my alloys with Zep 40. apparently the guy that had it before me didnt think brake dust was an issue, so you can imagine the time i had to spend.

While i'm brush scrubbing the little crevices on the front, i feel someone watching me, I look up, and there's a guy i wne to school with. i had the hood up letting my engine cool while i was scrubbing, so i could Gut my airbox when finished, he was looking around under the hood; mind you, i havent seen this guy for like 4 years, (at least) and i look at him and he's all like " hey man, how you been" and we get to talking about how he just Wrecked his riv last month. After a bout an hour of bs'n while i finish scrubbing my back wheels, and start to tear apart my Air box, he says" hey man, i still have my Chrome rims from my Riv, if you want them" and i'm all like "Shit yah" he tells me he has Vouge rubber bands on them, and he bought them less then a week before the accident, so i'm ready to hear him say he wants me to shell out at least 900.

200 Bucks !! Chrome OEM'sWith Vogues FOR TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!, i almost shit! now i'm mad i spent all that time scrubbing those ALLOYS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gesues
Supercharged
Addict
Supercharged

Name : Blake
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.   Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:37 am

well atleast your goods outweighs the bads
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.   Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:41 am

Supercharged wrote:
well atleast your goods outweighs the bads
Thats not what my back says thismorning LOL! True Though
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Aficionado
Chicken

Name : Mark
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.   Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:43 am

So, Lucas.....is he parting out his RIv?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.   Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 12:48 pm

awesome! Good score!!
Back to top Go down
Lucas
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.   Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Chicken wrote:
So, Lucas.....is he parting out his RIv?

that was my first question to him when he told me about the wheels, but unfortunately he's just a car dummie, he only kept the wheels. and everything else went to the junk yard, i'm sure it was stripped with in the first 6 hrs of it being there.
Back to top Go down
ZEP
Fanatic
ZEP

Name : Zach
Merit : 11

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.   Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 7:07 pm

How was that ZEP 40 working before you were offered the rims?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.   Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheel Cleaning, and a funny story to go with it.
Page 1 of 1