Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

3rd taillight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
texasfan010
Enthusiast
texasfan010

Merit : 1

3rd taillight Empty
PostSubject: 3rd taillight   3rd taillight EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 am

hey one of my bulbs went out in my third tail light. I know how to replace them i just dont know how to get the bulb out with out tearing up my car. I need help. Thanks
Back to top Go down
98riv

Merit : 30

3rd taillight Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd taillight   3rd taillight EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:03 am

Are you talking about replacing the bulb in the top rear brake light by the window? If so, I think you can get to it from in the trunk. Just get in the trunk and lay on your back and look up. You should see a little cover held in with two black fasteners. Remove those two fasteners and you should be able to get to the bulbs.

If you are talking about the big rear brake light that goes across the rear of the car, you can also get to those from in the trunk. Just remove the plastic trim and pull back the carpet a little and you should be able to change those pretty easy.

Enthusiast
texasfan010

Merit : 1

3rd taillight Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd taillight   3rd taillight EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:37 am

nevermind you were right i already got the bulbs out, thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

3rd taillight Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd taillight   3rd taillight Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd taillight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General Tech :: Exterior-
Jump to: