Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!

Go down 
+5
xxsupergman25xx
98inSFl
Abaddon
robotennis61
Gemal Greene
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gemal Greene
Special
Gemal Greene

Name : GucciGreene
Merit : 0

Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi people, I'm new to the site, i have owned 3 riviera's! I'm in love with them, everytime I try to get off of them or purchase a new different car, the rivi calls me back hm. I'm actually in the process of buying another one but who knows! I have a 95 riviera just sitting under a car cover that I want toget back rolling, it has 180,000 miles but it still goes strong! Trans started slipping plus I got in a accident hitting a big tree head on! That hurt me. I got the accident fixed but the trans still slips so she just sits! Interior is immaculate! I had a 97 rivi That I bought after my 95 but I totaled her a month after purchasing! That hurt me too but what am I to do but purchase another one. So now I have a 98 Rivi (sumbody pray for me)that I've fallen in love with but needs alot of little miscelanious stuff done! Anyway I plan on sound alot of mods, I like the stuff u folks have done to your cars, I c a lot of great ideas! I need all the pointers & advice I can get! EVERYBODY HOLLA AT ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Merit : 143

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 pm

hola! hi como estas? y bienvenido de la parte de todos aqui en rivperformance!
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 8:15 pm

si! pimp Hola y bienvenidos a los foros! Estoy seguro de que este lugar se convertirá en su vivienda nueva cueva!
Back to top Go down
98inSFl
Enthusiast
98inSFl

Name : Ed
Merit : 14

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Welcome!
I am sure its not practical but theres a 95 tranny local to me in south fl currently on craigs list, not mine, no other details

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pts/1613983289.html

Any of those wrecked cars have mint red interior parts available?
Back to top Go down
xxsupergman25xx
Aficionado
xxsupergman25xx

Name : Scotty
Merit : 13

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:10 pm

non turbo 95 lol apparently it wasnt there car..cuz 95s werent turbo'd
Back to top Go down
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/xxsupergman25xx/
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

xxsupergman25xx wrote:
non turbo 95 lol apparently it wasnt there car..cuz 95s werent turbo'd

Riviera's have turbos? scratch
Back to top Go down
98inSFl
Enthusiast
98inSFl

Name : Ed
Merit : 14

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Most people in the south-est of south Florida dont have a good grasp of English, turbo is commonly interchanged with supercharged.

Yes the 80s 3.8 carb riv had a turbo option
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

Name : Rick
Merit : 119

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Welcome Gemal.
When you get a chance post some pics of your newest ride..
Back to top Go down
T Riley
Guru
T Riley

Name : Travis
Merit : 10

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Welcome to Rivperformance. We speak English here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rivperformance.com
Blwn Riv
Amateur
Blwn Riv

Name : Drew
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 am

Welcome, lets see some pictures of your Riv!
Back to top Go down
playa
Fanatic
playa

Name : Mark
Merit : 11

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Well, if history is any indicator, when you do get the 98 Riviera, it'll make my 98 a little rarer (judging by the fate of the other 2) hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!   Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ws Up rivi riders! New and happy to be here! I need HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1