Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Now is it me or everyone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
robertwolf86
Fanatic
robertwolf86

Name : robert
Merit : 0

Now is it me or everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Now is it me or everyone.   Now is it me or everyone. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Now is it me or everyone. I thought my BBV or actuator wastgate was bad because it didnt feel like i had very much boost. Driving my car so much ive just gotten used to the boost. not even remembering what it felt like when i first test drove the car. Im running about 10psi acording to my aeroforce scan gauge and it just dont feel like it.
confused
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: Now is it me or everyone.   Now is it me or everyone. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:43 pm

~10psi is right for a 3.4 pulley, depending on ambient temp.

i think you may have the mod bug. only cure is more mods...

no, but seriously you will get used to the power level after some time, but it should still feel fast at WOT. 60mph should come up in about 5-6 seconds with your mods and no KR. i believe the aeroforce does 1/4 mile and 0-60 estimators. from experience though they are a little biased on the "fast" side b/c it doesnt know what to do when it sees wheel spin at launch.

Back to top Go down
robertwolf86
Fanatic
robertwolf86

Name : robert
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Now is it me or everyone.   Now is it me or everyone. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:52 pm

i havent done the quarter mi and 0-60 with the aeroforce yet .i would rather give a slower qurter mile and 0-60 than a faster one. and yea the car still feels fast and can pass just about anything.
Back to top Go down

Name : Andrew
Merit : 123

PostSubject: Re: Now is it me or everyone.   Now is it me or everyone. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Its the mod bug, like drugs. One little hit, keeps you going awhile, then you get used to it, need a bit more.... then more... eventually you end up with something so stupid fast you're in danger of killing yourself.

PostSubject: Re: Now is it me or everyone.   Now is it me or everyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

Now is it me or everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   Supercharged 3800 Tech :: Series II Engine & Transmission-
Jump to: