Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

95 Riviera - in a class of it's own!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wilmot06
Special
wilmot06

Name : Michelle
Merit : 0

95 Riviera - in a class of it's own! Empty
PostSubject: 95 Riviera - in a class of it's own!   95 Riviera - in a class of it's own! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:28 pm

I have a 95 riviera. Owned a buick before, but the Riviera is in a class of it's own! Bought the car a year ago from a nice old lady for $2900. It had 87,000 original miles on it. When i bought it just had $1300 worth of work done on it, knew the mechanic, long time acquaintance. He gave me the car history & the work he did on it. He replaced computer, new battery, new belt , super charger tighted up (it rattled), oil change. Just recently had minor issues with it, so started doing research and found this site. I am very happy I did, great information! Thank You! wink
Back to top Go down
Derek
Fanatic

Name : Derek
Merit : 10

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riviera - in a class of it's own!   95 Riviera - in a class of it's own! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Welcome to the site. I have a 95 too and there is no better place to find info on these cars than right here.
Back to top Go down
BMD
Aficionado
BMD

Name : BMD
Merit : 36

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riviera - in a class of it's own!   95 Riviera - in a class of it's own! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:01 pm

Welcome Michelle, sounds like you really found a nice Riv there, can you post some pics? Just wonderin' why it needed a new computer with such low mileage?
Back to top Go down
ghpcnm
Aficionado
ghpcnm

Name : Dave
Merit : 23

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riviera - in a class of it's own!   95 Riviera - in a class of it's own! EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:45 pm

WELCOME ABOARD !!! hi
Back to top Go down
http://www.americantorque.com/page/0/1189/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riviera - in a class of it's own!   95 Riviera - in a class of it's own! Empty

Back to top Go down

95 Riviera - in a class of it's own!
Page 1 of 1