Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Really good deals...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wee-one
wee-one

Name : Randy
Merit : 3

Really good deals... Empty
PostSubject: Really good deals...   Really good deals... EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:24 am

First of... to the moderator... I'm not advertising and really never would for this coorporate cannibal... i just want to help save y'all some money!

But... I'm an automotive department manager at Walmart and just so y'all know a lot of stuff has reset. So if your local crackmart sells surfcity stuff more than likely a lot of other stuff is 50% off right now...

A lot of mequires stuff especially...

I picked up some tech wax 2.0 for $6... swirlx for $2.. carpet cleaner for $1.50... leather cleaner for $3.. detail dashsparay for $2... and soon gonna get some higlym wax when it lowers....

Just want to save y'all some cash... stuff u guys might not notice but iknow that when this stuff is cheap to get it while it is... in NO way am I advertising... just want to help you.. especially with summer coming up because this stuff can usually add up fast... its just someinside info to help y'all out... hope itdoes for atleast a couple of you...
Back to top Go down

Really good deals...
Page 1 of 1