Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

If you need to create labels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
turtleman
Expert
turtleman

Name : Codith
Merit : 140

If you need to create labels Empty
PostSubject: If you need to create labels   If you need to create labels EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:34 pm

I went into Fry's Electronics looking for transperant peel&stick sheets that I could print from a standard printer and didn't find it but I found something better, for labels.
Casio KL-60. It's a nice simple label maker that uses replaceable lable cassette tapes and it's a sinch to use. Just thought I'd share in case there's anyone else that's looking for a similar solution. This one was cheap too! It was $11 and included a small tape.

If you need to create labels CIMG3534
That's what it looks like.

If you need to create labels CIMG3531
The first thing I used some labels for. Those are all one line but it can also do two-line.
Back to top Go down
LaFlare

Name : G
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: If you need to create labels   If you need to create labels EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:07 am

see this is kind of what i need as the solution to the dash kits that don't have the side panels labeled. but even if its a "clear" tape, it definitively wont look right on a nice woodgrain.

anyone have an idea or solution to properly get those buttons labeled for the side panel dash kits?
Back to top Go down
LaFlare

Name : G
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: If you need to create labels   If you need to create labels EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:17 am

are there any that will just stamp on directly with just the letters? i'm sure there are but i have no idea what they would be called or where to get one... or how much they would cost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you need to create labels   If you need to create labels Empty

Back to top Go down

If you need to create labels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General Tech :: Interior-
Jump to: