Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bomoe1
Special

Name : Bobby McVicker
Merit : 0

newbie Empty
PostSubject: newbie   newbie EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Just joined , recently bought a 1992 Oldsmobile Toronado trofeo with 65,000 original from the original owner, Replacing all rubber parts and all fluids as it has been in a heated garage since 2001. Hard to find Olds forums that are still up and running, so I figured I would go to a "cousin " site.
Back to top Go down
Z-type
Aficionado
Z-type

Name : Andrew Zamiska
Merit : 63

newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie   newbie EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Riviera or not, you came to a great forum! There's a lot of knowledgeable people on here and I think you'll be very happy!

We're always happy to help with whatever issues you might have! Post some pictures in the Showroom when you can!
Back to top Go down
69GSColorado
Fanatic
69GSColorado

Name : Jordon
Merit : 29

newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie   newbie EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:09 am

I love the styling of the Trofeo! Very bold design by Oldsmobile. You should definitely post some pictures!
Back to top Go down
tendrplace
Special

Name : vic
Merit : 0

newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie   newbie EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Hi...i'm Vic or tendr as ppl call me online. have a 90 riviera and i just saw i can't get help for 7 days. waaaah. sigh. i'm a mom and nana and i'm sad. i need my codes 'decoded' so my engine light will go away and my car will stop driving as if it's losing power when i hit 30.....My poor car needs your help.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie   newbie EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:18 am

tendrplace wrote:
Hi...i'm Vic or tendr as ppl call me online. have a 90 riviera and i just saw i can't get help for 7 days. waaaah. sigh. i'm a mom and nana and i'm sad. i need my codes 'decoded' so my engine light will go away and my car will stop driving as if it's losing power when i hit 30.....My poor car needs your help.

can you get a service manual for your vehicle from, say, eBay - even if *you* don't do the work the mechanic who does will probably make use of it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

newbie Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie   newbie Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1