Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

where is the imput speed sensor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dartcars
Rookie

Name : Josh
Merit : 0

where is the imput speed sensor Empty
PostSubject: where is the imput speed sensor   where is the imput speed sensor EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:18 pm

hello,

I have a 97 buick riviera and i am currently trying to change the speed sensor on the tranny does any one know where this is located
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: where is the imput speed sensor   where is the imput speed sensor EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 2:23 pm

If it's the one I'm thinking of it's on the passenger side just under the engine's oil pressure sensor, on the CV shaft output - about 3-4 inches in from the end of the output shaft.
Back to top Go down
dartcars
Rookie

Name : Josh
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: where is the imput speed sensor   where is the imput speed sensor EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:41 pm

its the one inside the trans that i need steps to find or how it comes apart would be helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is the imput speed sensor   where is the imput speed sensor Empty

Back to top Go down

where is the imput speed sensor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General-
Jump to: