Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

My new 1996 Riviera -- Light Jadestone Metallic, normally aspirated

Go down 
+7
abaucom
99Rivman
stan
ZEP
Sir Psycho Sexy
ghpcnm
Centurion
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rivit
Enthusiast
Rivit

Name : Jim
Merit : 22

My new 1996 Riviera -- Light Jadestone Metallic, normally aspirated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 1996 Riviera -- Light Jadestone Metallic, normally aspirated   My new 1996 Riviera -- Light Jadestone Metallic, normally aspirated - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 1:41 pm

llamalor2112 wrote:
I can't wait to see yours' and Jim's Rivs at the next big Buick get together (that's right, you're obligated now lol) but at the same time, nervous! There'll finally be other 8th gens at the meets...and they're much younger than my daily Riv! shocked 

Evan,
Keep me in your show "loopage" so I can watch and be one of the droolers  over your "go fast with class" Rivy.
(I'll drive the Prius and park blocks and blocks away clap )
Back to top Go down
llamalor2112
Junkie
llamalor2112

Name : Evan
Merit : 13

My new 1996 Riviera -- Light Jadestone Metallic, normally aspirated - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new 1996 Riviera -- Light Jadestone Metallic, normally aspirated   My new 1996 Riviera -- Light Jadestone Metallic, normally aspirated - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Haha! Definitely will do! We'll just have to park ourselves next to the other most box-like models we can when the time comes lol 

My sister bought a new '08 Hyundai Accent hatchback today and the thing looked really zippy and well-proportioned....until it was parked in the vicinity of the riv. makes it look like a minivan! haha
Back to top Go down

My new 1996 Riviera -- Light Jadestone Metallic, normally aspirated
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2