Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Flashing temp on climate control unit?

Go down 
+2
71stagegs
Jack the R
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
71stagegs
Enthusiast
71stagegs

Name : steve
Merit : 2

Flashing temp on climate control unit? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashing temp on climate control unit?   Flashing temp on climate control unit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 4:41 pm

Today I put a new actuator in blinking stopped on start up so if u have blinking its a bad actuator it was a delco CHINA this time I got a four seasons for a 1/3 of the price that is a PITA JOB to have to do twice.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Flashing temp on climate control unit?   Flashing temp on climate control unit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 6:43 pm

71stagegs wrote:
Today I put a new actuator in blinking stopped on start up so if u have blinking its a bad actuator it was a delco CHINA this time I got a four seasons for a 1/3 of the price that is a PITA JOB to have to do twice.

YES 'tis a PITA. I have actuators to replace as well - the ones on the passenger side are good, the ones on the drivers side not so much. They work but not consistently, last time this happened it was cracked gears.  Hopefully before Friday, I have a long drive coming up. also I have a TB to overhaul and install.  And so on, and so on...

Albert
Back to top Go down
71stagegs
Enthusiast
71stagegs

Name : steve
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: Flashing temp on climate control unit?   Flashing temp on climate control unit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 9:43 pm

Albert the drivers side SUCK take the front seat out u can laid down and get under there. Good luck
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Flashing temp on climate control unit?   Flashing temp on climate control unit? - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2020 11:10 pm

71stagegs wrote:
Albert the drivers side SUCK take the front seat out u can laid down and get under there. Good luck

Oh... i was gonna pull the instrument cluster...? taking out the front seat sounds much better...
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PostSubject: Re: Flashing temp on climate control unit?   Flashing temp on climate control unit? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2020 1:38 pm

I'm sure this doesn't need to be said, but be sure to pull the airbag fuse first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashing temp on climate control unit?   Flashing temp on climate control unit? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flashing temp on climate control unit?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2