Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

NE GS/GN Club Spring Meet in NY Open to all Buick Owners April 25, 2021

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LARRY70GS
Aficionado
LARRY70GS

Name : Larry
Merit : 149

NE GS/GN Club Spring Meet in NY  Open to all Buick Owners  April 25, 2021 Empty
PostSubject: NE GS/GN Club Spring Meet in NY Open to all Buick Owners April 25, 2021   NE GS/GN Club Spring Meet in NY  Open to all Buick Owners  April 25, 2021 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 9:23 am

Well members we are going to try and have our Spring Meeting so get ready. Mark your calendars for April 25th from noon till whenever at the Auto Center located inside the grounds of Chappaqua Crossing (formerly Reader’s Digest) 480 Bedford Rd Chappaqua, NY 10514. I will ask everyone to please wear a mask while inside the shop and try and social distance as much as possible. The weather should be warm enough that I think we can have our lunch outside so we can practice social distancing while we are eating. If something changes I will post if on the V8 Buick site as well as on our Facebook page. The usual business will be discussed such as show dates, cruises & our racing events. Club treasurer, Doug Hecker will be on hand to collect dues from those that are delinquent so please come prepared!

Cost will be $15 per person which includes sandwich, salad, chips, refreshments & desserts. Please call, text or email me by April 16th so I can order enough food. My cell is (914) 447-6068 or email johncsordas@optonline.net or PM on V8Buick website.

Easiest access is to enter is off the Saw Mill Pkwy exit 33 and once over the railroad tracks turn left and enter through the rear entrance. As you go up the hill to the property turn left at the first parking lot and proceed to the end and you have reached your destination.

Please respect one another and I think we can safely get this Spring Meeting held safely and enjoyably.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHCda-t_Jls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfT2tEO4XcU
Back to top Go down

NE GS/GN Club Spring Meet in NY Open to all Buick Owners April 25, 2021
Page 1 of 1