Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

PDR, little ding above gas cap

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PDR, little ding above gas cap Empty
PostSubject: PDR, little ding above gas cap   PDR, little ding above gas cap EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 1:43 am

How does one access the area above the gas cap? I'm looking to have some PDR work done and I'd like to have everything pulled that is in the way.
Back to top Go down
carguy8888
Junkie
carguy8888

Name : Brian Cohen
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: PDR, little ding above gas cap   PDR, little ding above gas cap EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 12:50 pm

I would assume through the trunk or drilling an access hole in the wheel well and then plugging it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PostSubject: Re: PDR, little ding above gas cap   PDR, little ding above gas cap EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 2:41 pm

Trunk is a maybe . . .

The panel this door ding is on also has a bigger dent that needs to be pulled. If I have to drill an access hole, maybe it would be better to have the little ding filled with bondo instead. This panel is getting a repaint one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
carguy8888
Junkie
carguy8888

Name : Brian Cohen
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: PDR, little ding above gas cap   PDR, little ding above gas cap EmptyWed Jun 09, 2021 7:49 pm

If the car is going to the body shop anyway just fix it at the same time imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PDR, little ding above gas cap   PDR, little ding above gas cap Empty

Back to top Go down

PDR, little ding above gas cap
Page 1 of 1