Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Fuel Injector Cleaning

Go down 
+20
denim
L67GAMSE93
Abaddon
albertj
robotennis61
98riv
Rickw
Jason
99Rivman
dreww
rivcop
Brad95Riv
palermocorey90
AA
NO 4 EVR
Jack the R
Mr.Riviera
Sag
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Merit : 143

INJECTOR - Fuel Injector Cleaning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Cleaning   INJECTOR - Fuel Injector Cleaning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 am

Whoa! $ 7100 classic & junior 6100
Alot more than i thought. Still interested though
Back to top Go down

Name : Andrew
Merit : 123

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Cleaning   INJECTOR - Fuel Injector Cleaning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am

so for the junior you would have to clean 406+ injectors to break even @ 15$ per injector...

Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Merit : 143

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Cleaning   INJECTOR - Fuel Injector Cleaning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:34 am

YUP! judging by the crooks that run garages here in this town,id have to say that customers wouldn't be hard to convince this service is Smart $s spent
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Cleaning   INJECTOR - Fuel Injector Cleaning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:14 pm

robotennis61 wrote:
YUP! judging by the crooks that run garages here in this town,id have to say that customers wouldn't be hard to convince this service is Smart $s spent

IS there a price for injector removal/cleaning/oring refit that you could charge that lets the garages in town all sublet the injector work to you, at a price good for customers, and you/they still make fair profit? (compared to the in-the-car chemical injection?) Is there a bread-and-butter angle like a military or fleet contract you could get as basic income for the business?

Albertj
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: Fuel Injector Cleaning   INJECTOR - Fuel Injector Cleaning - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:30 pm

I was thinkin the same thing Albert. I don't know of anybody who has ever come into my shop and asked to have their Injectors removed and cleaned. However, we sell quite a few of the Fuel Injection/Induction services ($100). The system I have is newer than the one in the video I posted. Mine has a dual tank setup. One for the combustion stuff, and one for the intake stuff. Pull the fuel pump fuse or relay, and the car runs off of the cleaner, getting every single Injector clean. robo, you might want to consider something like this system instead of a bench setup.