Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Where to buy replacement driver door glass

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
6spd
Amateur

Merit : 0

Where to buy replacement driver door glass Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy replacement driver door glass   Where to buy replacement driver door glass EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:18 pm

Some asshole decided to smash my driver window on my 95 Riv. Where's the best place to find replacement glass. no local junk yards have it.
Back to top Go down
1998 Riv
Expert
1998 Riv

Name : Dave
Merit : 44

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy replacement driver door glass   Where to buy replacement driver door glass EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:21 pm

Start checking local glass companies, they should have no problem getting it. I can even get windshields for my 68 Buick from local glass co's. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with the dealer... $$$
Back to top Go down
1998 Riv
Expert
1998 Riv

Name : Dave
Merit : 44

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy replacement driver door glass   Where to buy replacement driver door glass EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:22 pm

or check www.car-part.com for yards a bit farther away, maybe someone would ship reasonably, or you could drive a little to pick up.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy replacement driver door glass   Where to buy replacement driver door glass EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:23 pm

Get in the yellow pages and call an automotive glass shop. If you are in a bigger city, you are likely to find a larger independent who will replace the window "for cash" pretty reasonable price.

Albertj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to buy replacement driver door glass   Where to buy replacement driver door glass Empty

Back to top Go down

Where to buy replacement driver door glass
Page 1 of 1