Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

95 Riviera Destroyed last night

Go down 
+33
Rickw
ibmoses
robotennis61
captshiner
1998 Riv
Shintsu
Supercharged
palermocorey90
vendetta
98RIV7777
1wickedninja
Boattail Bill
BoattailBob
Snowdog
whit2285
TypetoHarry
manofmany
TonySmooth89
deekster_caddy
Jack the R
albertj
millerje18
Mr.Riviera
curious riv
IBx1
Sweepspear
T Riley
Andysdorm
1995 Riv
AA
xxxneeduwhenicry
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
xxxneeduwhenicry
Fanatic
xxxneeduwhenicry

Name : Kelly
Merit : -3

95 Riviera Destroyed last night - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 95 Riviera Destroyed last night   95 Riviera Destroyed last night - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:13 am

So i went back to the doctors because of my knee, the physical therapy on my knee was only making the pain worse, and the doctor ordered new tests on it that show i have a hairline fracture in my knee!!! how the fuck do u miss something like that the first time
Back to top Go down
Boattail Bill
Fanatic

Name : Bill
Merit : 4

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riviera Destroyed last night   95 Riviera Destroyed last night - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 6:53 pm

I know a guy (smoker) who has cancer on his pancreas, and they missed it the first 2 times they looked right at his pancreas!!!! They kept looking at his lungs, since he was a smoker & stuff, but still haven't found any on his lungs. They found it first on his liver, but could tell somehow that it didn't originate there. So they looked at his lungs again!!!! But finally found it on his pancreas.

Weird, huh?
Back to top Go down
xxxneeduwhenicry
Fanatic
xxxneeduwhenicry

Name : Kelly
Merit : -3

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riviera Destroyed last night   95 Riviera Destroyed last night - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 7:35 am

yea the hospital around here is called the "bandaid station" because it seems like thats all there good for. My mom went to the hospital over and over and over for around 4 yrs complaining that she couldnt breathe and after 4 yrs they diagnosed her with SEVERE COPD, took em 4 yrs to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riviera Destroyed last night   95 Riviera Destroyed last night - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

95 Riviera Destroyed last night
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7