Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

One of my headlight alignment posts is broken...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DEMonte1997
Aficionado
DEMonte1997

Name : Rick
Merit : 37

One of my headlight alignment posts is broken... Empty
PostSubject: One of my headlight alignment posts is broken...   One of my headlight alignment posts is broken... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 7:58 pm

It's the vertical one. Snapped at the base. Any ideas on rigging a setup so I can adjust the headlight? frown I might end up just getting another bracket from jy. Luckily, they can be unbolted from the lamp housing..
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Merit : 143

One of my headlight alignment posts is broken... Empty
PostSubject: Re: One of my headlight alignment posts is broken...   One of my headlight alignment posts is broken... EmptyFri May 07, 2010 8:24 pm

usually the alignment post break cleanly. put the 2 pieces together and eyeball how cleanly they meet. if the break is nice and tight when put together,JB weld the 2 halves together making sure that the post is absolutely plumb or level,whichever one applies. after the JB has dried,mix up another batch and neatly "puddle"around the base of the break. that should complete the repair. it has worked for me in the past and still going strong. JB is your friend.
Back to top Go down

One of my headlight alignment posts is broken...
Page 1 of 1