Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Whats up new to this need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
P's69rivi
Special

Name : Francisco fuentes
Merit : 0

Whats up new to this need help Empty
PostSubject: Whats up new to this need help   Whats up new to this need help EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Hey whats up my name is francisco from the bay area i got a 1969 riviera i need interior part for it or do 68 rivi parts fit realy need you guys help thanks
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 181

PostSubject: Re: Whats up new to this need help   Whats up new to this need help EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:47 pm

what is the part number (may be molded into or stamped onto the part)?
Back to top Go down
1998 Riv
Expert
1998 Riv

Name : Dave
Merit : 44

PostSubject: Re: Whats up new to this need help   Whats up new to this need help EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 2:04 pm

Welcome Francisco! You may find some help here, but the majority of us are 95-99 model year owners. A couple guys do also own older Rivs.

For interior parts for 68/69 Rivieras, your best bet is to ask on www.v8buick.com in the Parts Wanted section, or also check out the Riviera Owners Assoc forums on the AACA website. You aren't going to find interior parts at the common national suppliers, like a Jegs or Summit, and there are few to none reproduced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up new to this need help   Whats up new to this need help Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up new to this need help
Page 1 of 1