Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

radio antennae replacement 96

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jbeganny
Enthusiast

Name : John Beganny
Merit : 2

radio antennae replacement 96 Empty
PostSubject: radio antennae replacement 96   radio antennae replacement 96 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:53 pm

I wrote this on a different thread but I can't find it anywhere so I am going to repeat it here. Long story short I bought a new antennae (Metra 44) that attaches to the windshield and after painstakingly installing it I find that the end that goes into the radio will not fit into the hole. Is there more than one size hole? Why won't that fit? I tried it on an old radio from a different vehicle and it wouldn't fit that either. It is too big. What do I do now?
Back to top Go down
matt270avian
Expert
matt270avian

Name : Matt
Merit : 54

PostSubject: Re: radio antennae replacement 96   radio antennae replacement 96 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:18 am

http://www.metraonline.com/part/40-GM20

That's what you need. Not to bash but please don't start new threads when you already have one going on the same topic.
Back to top Go down
llamalor2112
Junkie
llamalor2112

Name : Evan
Merit : 13

PostSubject: Re: radio antennae replacement 96   radio antennae replacement 96 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:37 am

Though, to be fair, THIS thread was in the correct subsection.

That's the wire adapter you will need though.
Back to top Go down
jbeganny
Enthusiast

Name : John Beganny
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Thanks   radio antennae replacement 96 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:37 pm

Thanks for the help. As for the location of the post, what can you expect from someone with a merit of one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: radio antennae replacement 96   radio antennae replacement 96 Empty

Back to top Go down

radio antennae replacement 96
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General Tech :: Audio & Electronics-
Jump to: