Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Custom Fuel Lines - made to order

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richouser
Amateur

Name : Richard
Merit : 0

Custom Fuel Lines - made to order Empty
PostSubject: Custom Fuel Lines - made to order   Custom Fuel Lines - made to order EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 3:25 pm

I haven't had anything helpful to post since the Coil Springs Specialties debacle - with me spitting vinegar. But now I have a resource that is really great if you are having problems with failing nylon fuel hoses in the engine bay. My plastic nylon ones were developing pinholes, and there are no more OEM parts available that I could locate save one set that they wanted $154 per line to ship plus the cost of the line and they were still the same plastic lines, so I figured there had to be a better way. Enter Darren Phillips at Hose Advantage in Phoenix, AZ. He made up the set with high performance black anodized fittings and high pressure performance black braided hose with a perfect fit from email pics I sent him. All I had to do was carefully remove the knurled end of the steel tubes with a tubing cutter, install the compression fittings, and quick disconnects at the fuel rail and I am back on the road. Thanks Darren! Email me if you want to see pics.
Darren Phillips 602 437-1245
Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

Name : Aaron
Merit : 252

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fuel Lines - made to order   Custom Fuel Lines - made to order EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:05 am

Richard, please post pictures of your new lines in this thread, along with the price for the kit. Thanks.

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'95 Celica GT 2.2L • 5-spd • 165k miles • 0-60: yes

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

'70 Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe 455cid • 116k miles
^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657082/4
Richouser
Amateur

Name : Richard
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fuel Lines - made to order   Custom Fuel Lines - made to order EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 1:28 pm

Aaron, my ISP makes it very difficult to upload images and establish a temporary URL, and the free image hosting sites suggested in the Forum all collect personal information and give it to 3rd party marketers, which I am not comfortable with. I will be glad to email the photo jpegs to you (they are all small files) and you can post them as you wish. The cost for these two lines wad $130. Richard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Fuel Lines - made to order   Custom Fuel Lines - made to order Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Fuel Lines - made to order
Page 1 of 1