Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
billfrank85

Name : Will
Merit : 0

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console? Empty
PostSubject: Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console?   Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 8:17 pm

I was looking around eBay the other day and came across these:

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console? _5710

It's a factory radio delete for an 87-93 Mustang. I was wondering if anyone on here ever tried mounting one of these up in place of the ashtray and cassette/CD holder/whatever else they mounted in that area? I haven't had any luck getting dimensions from any sellers but I think I'm going to order one and try to make it fit.
Back to top Go down
makemann1
makemann1

Name : Max
Merit : 5

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console?   Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console? EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 9:36 pm

billfrank85 wrote:
I was looking around eBay the other day and came across these:

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console? _5710

It's a factory radio delete for an 87-93 Mustang. I was wondering if anyone on here ever tried mounting one of these up in place of the ashtray and cassette/CD holder/whatever else they mounted in that area? I haven't had any luck getting dimensions from any sellers but I think I'm going to order one and try to make it fit.

I removed the CD holder, kept the outer frame and ashtray, then glued a compartment to  the backside. I also wrapped the frame and the rest of the center console in leather.

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console? 15384876842_fa2195250c_b
Back to top Go down

Possible method for adding gauges and cubby hole to lower console?
Page 1 of 1