Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

97rivman's Cars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
97rivman
Fanatic
97rivman

Name : alex
Merit : 2

97rivman's Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: 97rivman's Cars   97rivman's Cars EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:40 am

Heres my old cars, I no longer own them, but one day, I plan to get another 81' . The Monte Carlo on the other hand is the equivilent of a priest who teaches you all the secrets of religion, the location of the rest of the dead sea scrolls, and the true meaning of life.......and then rapes you in the ass.....its a metaphor for practicing advanced engine tuning, drifting, and 140 mph nitrous runs. and then getting over charged on a car that isnt worth $13,000 because there was never anything reported to carfax about whatever huge accident it was in prior to me buying it, and the local police just hatin.......
well not even them really, it was the prosecutor that hated me cuz I made him look so dumb because the cops were so dumb....oh the "other" things I got away with. Thats not me in the picture, thats my Graduated UTI accomplice who works at Lexus...the same one who helped me pull the 3800, put the new one back in, and helped me get it started.
97rivman's Cars Hpim0911
97rivman's Cars Hpim0910
97rivman's Cars 06_mon10
97rivman's Cars 06_mon11
97rivman's Cars Monte_11
97rivman's Cars Monte_10
Back to top Go down
pwmin
Enthusiast
pwmin

Name : Paul
Merit : 6

97rivman's Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: 97rivman's Cars   97rivman's Cars EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 2:37 pm

nice rides everyone. how do you like the 3900 in that monte?

heres my cardomain page. dont have the green gp or the riv any more. dont have any good pics of the gp available (its not great to look at right now anyway). www.cardomain.com/id/pwmin
my current 4:
97rivman's Cars 2432011_10_full
97rivman's Cars 2192093_3_full
97rivman's Cars 500303_15_full
Back to top Go down
97rivman
Fanatic
97rivman

97rivman's Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: 97rivman's Cars   97rivman's Cars EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 2:58 pm

The 3.9L sucks ballz, It was cool for about a week. I origionally wanted a cobalt ss or a g6 gtp but the dealership was gay, and it was my first time buying from a big dealerhip, never again!!!! They managed to sell me the monte and after I popped the hood and looked underneith, I figured what the hell....Ill put nitrous or a turbo on it and itll be a fast sleeper. Not to mention I planned on fµ©️k with every little parameter on the PCM...and i did. It was kinda of like a rental car for a couple months coupled with schooling you cant get anywhere!!!!

By the time it was repo'd, I had probably sprayed at least 20x 10 lb bottles on it at about a 45-50 wet shot. The pistons were chipped and and the interior was shot to $h!† mostly the passenger seat from me picking up my custom 3800 from the engine shop and a bolt protruding off the cylinder went right through the seat.

I also played around with E-85 for a while....it sucks in N/A cars, but there is no KR whatso ever, I cant wait to see what itl do in My riv!!! 3gears
Back to top Go down
Andysdorm
Aficionado
Andysdorm

Name : Andrew

97rivman's Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: 97rivman's Cars   97rivman's Cars EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 8:00 pm

pwmin, in this pic of the Cobalt the headlights look aftermarket. I'm a sucker for the aluminum can-style headlights. Nice color too. Glad to see someone's embitious enough not to choose silver or black smile
97rivman's Cars 2432011_10_full

The firebird/TransAm? looks good with the darked tails, that model really lends itself perfectly to that mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/671386
pwmin
Enthusiast
pwmin

Name : Paul

97rivman's Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: 97rivman's Cars   97rivman's Cars EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 11:35 pm

rivman. that sucks. the 60degree v-6's are usually great engines and should be able to take way more than a 50 shot (esp the pushrod versions)...weird. i drove a g6 gtp coupe w/ the 3900 and MU9/F40 6-speed when i bought my cobalt and it just didnt seem to have enough for me. i would really like one with the 3.6 DOHC now thats available.

andy. thanks. those are actually stockers. i want to get an extra set sometime to tear apart and paint the chrome orange or black. i have loved that sorta color since the first time i saw it and always wanted something in that color. kinda cool that the ss/sc and that color are discontinued as of 08. the black one is a camaro sport coupe. pretty much a base model, but i did a decent 350 swap into it, so it runs pretty good. i have headlight covers, too and it looks sick with them all on, but i get so much $h!† from cops that i dont roll around with either anymore. they dont like the 5% tint either, lol, but it doesnt get driven much. owned it for 10 years and the blazer for 9. anyway, enough about me.
Back to top Go down
97rivman
Fanatic
97rivman

97rivman's Cars Empty
PostSubject: 97rivman's Cars   97rivman's Cars EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 1:45 am

The 50 shot was the biggest jet I had. Otherwise, I would have gone crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

97rivman's Cars Empty
PostSubject: Re: 97rivman's Cars   97rivman's Cars Empty

Back to top Go down

97rivman's Cars
Page 1 of 1