Riviera Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Sir Psycho Ranger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sir Psycho Sexy
Junkie
Sir Psycho Sexy

Name : Tyler
Merit : 19

Sir Psycho Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Sir Psycho Ranger   Sir Psycho Ranger EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Picked up this stallion for $260 a while back. It wasn't running and the dude didn't have time to mess with it. Body is decently clean, it turned over, and it felt like there was a clutch, so I took a chance on it. Ended up putting a $20 crankshaft position sensor in it, and now it runs like a champ. The previous owner did a bunch of suspension and brake work, and it has new tires, so it actually drives really well. It's the 2.3 I4 and 5-speed, and it has 213xxx on it.

Sir Psycho Ranger FB_IMG_1476976938440_zpsq63ayi0l

This is my old Ranger. The slave cylinder went it out, and it just had too many issues for me to justify putting the money into it, so I sold it to a buddy. If the current Ranger handles itself well, it might get dropped like this one, but only time will tell. I honestly do like the mini truck scene.

Sir Psycho Ranger IMG_20151229_164507_zps1agga1ou
Back to top Go down
mbletion

Name : Robert Cruise
Merit : 0

Sir Psycho Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Psycho Ranger   Sir Psycho Ranger EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 11:32 am

What tires are those?
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Guru
Jack the R

Merit : 97

Sir Psycho Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Psycho Ranger   Sir Psycho Ranger EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 3:53 pm

Sir Psycho Sexy hasn't been around in years. The tires look like they say "Goodyear Wrangler."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sir Psycho Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sir Psycho Ranger   Sir Psycho Ranger Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Psycho Ranger
Page 1 of 1