Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nickle
Special

Name : Britt Bunker
Merit : 0

Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring? Empty
PostSubject: Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring?   Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring? EmptyTue May 16, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello, I just joined for some help with my project. I'm using the series I sc engine and trans for a swap and need info on what wiring should be taken along with the ECU to use this drive train? The GTP series II setups are more familiar to me, so I'm wondering if anyone can help with advice on wiring harness needed. And are there any tricks to removal. The ECU is behind the glove box? Thanks in advance for any help.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 181

PostSubject: Re: Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring?   Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring? EmptyWed May 17, 2017 8:49 am

how much of the wiring can you get?
Back to top Go down
nickle
Special

Name : Britt Bunker
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring?   Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring? EmptyWed May 17, 2017 9:41 am

Any of it. But only have access for about a week. I'm more familiar with the GTP series II, having pulled several along with computers and harness. The Riv, not really at all. Need the location of the ECU and any wiring harness essential to eng/trans operation.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 181

PostSubject: Re: Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring?   Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring? EmptyWed May 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Those of you who have pulled one less than 10 Y ago please chime in , my memory isn't enough so I think I am the wrong person to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring?   Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring? Empty

Back to top Go down

Utiiizing a 96 series I SC eng/trans. Need ECU and what wiring?
Page 1 of 1