Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
three4rd
Amateur

Name : Keith
Merit : 0

I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone   I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone EmptyWed May 20, 2020 11:49 am

Often thought of replacing it since from driving the car 25 years there is a hole worn in it from where the bottom of my shoe contacts it. Any specific suggestions on where to look? Another thing that needs replacing is the broken rear a/c vent. For that matter, the cassette player no longer works either.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone   I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone EmptyWed May 20, 2020 7:47 pm

three4rd wrote:
Often thought of replacing it since from driving the car 25 years there is a hole worn in it from where the bottom of my shoe contacts it. Any specific suggestions on where to look? Another thing that needs replacing is the broken rear a/c vent. For that matter, the cassette player no longer works either.

Thanks.

Clean it thoroughly then take it to a shoemaker and have them install (sew and bond) a rubber heel pad that covers the hole.

Alternatively you can buy a custom mat set either from a vendor (rockauto.com) or locally at a carpeting store, take your old mats in and have them cut you new ones from auto carpet and bond that to a rubber or vinyl backing then bind the edges.

If you search on this site you will find links to a place that makes carpet mats for boats, that will make them for an auto with anything you want embroidered on.
Back to top Go down
71stagegs
Enthusiast
71stagegs

Name : steve
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone   I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:32 pm

try acc cartpets they did mine they have alot of colors maybe get 2 new fronts they used my old one for a pattern
https://www.accmats.com/
Back to top Go down
71stagegs
Enthusiast
71stagegs

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone   I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:38 pm

I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone Annota10
Back to top Go down
three4rd
Amateur

Name : Keith
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone   I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone EmptyWed May 20, 2020 9:58 pm

Pretty cool...so you had to send them your old one?
Back to top Go down
71stagegs
Enthusiast
71stagegs

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone   I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone EmptyWed May 20, 2020 10:43 pm

Yes because they didnt have a pattern at that time I dont think u will have to
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone   I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone EmptyThu May 21, 2020 8:48 pm

71stagegs wrote:
try acc cartpets  they did mine they have alot of colors maybe get 2 new fronts they used my old one for a pattern
https://www.accmats.com/

I used ACC for replacement carpeting for a Volvo I used to own. Good quality, no nonsense, prompt work. At the time they made OE carpets for some manufacturers in the Southeast (they were in Anniston, AL) and would go so far as to get a junkyard carpet to use as a pattern if available -- for some reason there are a number of yards in the vicinity, none in Anniston but Gadsden, Carrolton and Cartersville have several. I think the scrap metal must be feeding at least one NuCor mill, there are several in Alabama and they all use scrap by the ton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone   I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone Empty

Back to top Go down

I'd like to fund a driver's side floor mat in jadestone
Page 1 of 1