Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Need Passenger Door Climate Controls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yardley
Enthusiast

Merit : 2

Need Passenger Door Climate Controls Empty
PostSubject: Need Passenger Door Climate Controls   Need Passenger Door Climate Controls EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 10:45 am

Does anyone have a set of these? My lower dial no longer illuminates and I would like it to.

Need Passenger Door Climate Controls Pass_c10
Back to top Go down
http://www.1badriv.com
Yardley
Enthusiast

Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: Need Passenger Door Climate Controls   Need Passenger Door Climate Controls EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 11:02 am

Jeezis. There's a thousand of them on ebay. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.1badriv.com
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

PostSubject: Re: Need Passenger Door Climate Controls   Need Passenger Door Climate Controls EmptyFri Sep 25, 2020 7:34 pm

Yardley wrote:
Jeezis. There's a thousand of them on ebay. Thanks.

Actually, it's pretty easy to simply replace the bulb(s) once you remove the control from the door panel. They are very similar to the bulbs in the main climate control - the climate control write up tells you what color and where to get the lacquer to paint the bulbs with as well as the bulbs, and how to replace them on a printed circuit board.  When you take the door controller apart (it's obvious) you'll easily access the board.   I did it to mine last year. I was embarrassed to learn I had a bulb in there that never did work for the time I owned the car - fixed! I just replaced them all I think there were two or three. Once you have the controller off the door panel it might take you the same or less time to replace a bulb than it did to read this post.

Albertj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Passenger Door Climate Controls   Need Passenger Door Climate Controls Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Passenger Door Climate Controls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General Tech :: Interior-
Jump to: