Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

knock sensor location

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zerg1024
Rookie

Merit : 0

knock sensor location Empty
PostSubject: knock sensor location   knock sensor location EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 9:58 pm

hey was wondering if anyone could tell me where the knock sensor is locate on my 95 riv. i have been looking for it and i cant find it.
Back to top Go down
zerg1024
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: knock sensor location   knock sensor location EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 3:58 pm

i guess no one can help me out with this?
Back to top Go down
'96reese
Fanatic

Name : Reese
Merit : 4

PostSubject: Re: knock sensor location   knock sensor location EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 10:33 pm

if you have a non supercharged riv it's located "on both sides of engine under exhaust manifold" and if it is supercharged then it is located "on lower right side of engine, near oil filter" at least that is what my mitchell repair disk says. good luck
Back to top Go down
zerg1024
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: knock sensor location   knock sensor location EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 12:35 am

ok so i went to go change the back knock sensor and i dont have a wiring harness for it can someone help me out here dont know what to do now
Back to top Go down
'96reese
Fanatic

Name : Reese
Merit : 4

PostSubject: Re: knock sensor location   knock sensor location EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:02 am

sorry i dont know what the hell i was looking at when i wrote that. whether is super or non the knock sensor should be under exhaust manifold. looking at the elec location map, its showing that its the front manifold. make sure you have a manifold gasket, you might have to pull the manifold off to get to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: knock sensor location   knock sensor location Empty

Back to top Go down

knock sensor location
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   N/A 3800 Tech :: Series II N/A Engine, Transmission, PCM-
Jump to: