Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia

Go down 
+9
jimmyriv
KillaKeninaRiv
deekster_caddy
1wickedninja
SuperRiv07
Mr.Riviera
Jack the R
AA
RIVIERASC95
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RIVIERASC95
Amateur
RIVIERASC95

Merit : 0

First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia Empty
PostSubject: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:53 pm

hey everyone im new to this site, just wanned to introduce myself, im Vato. I just bought 1995 SC Riv and im the onlyone that drives this car in Republic of Georgia so im gonna need some tips on how to repair stuff coz ive got a few problems already. Its nice to see so many people love this car as much as I do. Hope to put up my cars pix soon, well as soon as i can find my camera. Take Care, Riviera For EVER!!!!
Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

Name : Aaron
Merit : 252

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:02 pm

Welcome, Vato! Glad to have another member from overseas! Best of luck with your problems - I'm sure we can help you out. smile

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'95 Celica GT 2.2L • 5-spd • 165k miles • 0-60: yes

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

'70 Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe 455cid • 116k miles
^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657082/4
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:13 pm

Cool, where will the Rivi pop up next?

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:27 pm

welcome! i'm sure getting parts is a pain, but let us know what you need and we can give you some places to start looking. unfortunately getting them shipped will be the hard part. what color is your riv?
Matthew

Back to top Go down
SuperRiv07
Addict
SuperRiv07

Name : Nick
Location : Brookfield, And If everything goes right A Nice big house in Bolingbrook with a big GARAGE

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Welcome, I had no idea we were world wide with these cars
Back to top Go down
http://www.Chitownracing.com
1wickedninja
Addict
1wickedninja

Name : Josh
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:57 pm

welcome and good luck with your new riv!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/1wickedninja
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm

Welcome! You should keep your eyes on Ebay for a Factory Service Manual - they really do contain all the repair information, and living over there, you probably won't find any mechanic familiar with these things. You will be better off having a full manual handy when you need it!

Good luck! It must turn a lot of heads over there!!
Back to top Go down
KillaKeninaRiv
Addict
KillaKeninaRiv

Name : Kenneth
Merit : 6

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:24 pm

i wish i couldve taken mine to Egypt. I wouldve been the shit times 2. good luck with your in Georgia.
Back to top Go down
jimmyriv
Junkie
jimmyriv

Name : James
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forum, Vato! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jimmyriv
98riv

Merit : 30

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Welcome to the forum!

Enthusiast
Ridin-Rivi

Name : Darrin

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:29 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
RIVIERASC95
Amateur
RIVIERASC95

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:26 am

Thanks everyone for welcoming me like this, it feels good to know ive got support of u guyz, well thanx alot! hope i deal with these minor problems of mine and get my riv at its best performance as soon as possible. Oh yeah, its a black riv with red leather interior, 3.8 SC Series I, the car overall is in a good shape but its got some problems with acceleration sometimes it just gets stuck and doesnt go over 2000RPM... i dont know what could it be something like a speed-limiter or something. OK anyways, thanx everyone nice to meet u all!!!
Back to top Go down
98SuperRiv
98SuperRiv

Name : Bradley
Merit : 3

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:03 pm

welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down

Name : Andrew
Merit : 123

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:01 pm

hey there! welcome!

PostSubject: Re: First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia   First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia Empty

Back to top Go down

First owner of a Riviera in Republic of Georgia
Page 1 of 1