Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Factory Radio likes to fast-forward

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shintsu
Expert

Name : Shintsu
Merit : -16

Factory Radio likes to fast-forward Empty
PostSubject: Factory Radio likes to fast-forward   Factory Radio likes to fast-forward EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:53 pm

I was jamming cleaning the car the other day and all of the sudden with no provocation my CD player decides to act like a piece of shit and begin fast-forwarding through the song as if I was holding down the button. I tried hitting the rewind and forward buttons but it did nothing. Changed the song, same thing. It wouldn't stop until I ejected the disc and put it back in.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it more likely the disc that was the problem? I can't be booming and have my shitty radio start fast-forwarding making me look like a jackass. And if I have to replace it, I'll just go with something aftermarket - probably like Derek did with the nice Pioneer unit or if I can find a damn touchscreen that isn't a flip out.
Back to top Go down
sburch23
Addict
sburch23

Name : Scott
Merit : 14

Factory Radio likes to fast-forward Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factory Radio likes to fast-forward   Factory Radio likes to fast-forward EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Not me, but I talk nice to it.
Back to top Go down

Factory Radio likes to fast-forward
Page 1 of 1