Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

More pics of my Ol' Rivi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dscott2000
Enthusiast
dscott2000

Name : Scott
Merit : 0

More pics of my Ol' Rivi Empty
PostSubject: More pics of my Ol' Rivi   More pics of my Ol' Rivi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:54 pm

I took some pics of my Riv after a good wash and wax today. The wash and wax took almost 2 1/2 hours. Also, I have pics of the stereo system. Enjoy!

More pics of my Ol' Rivi IMGP0194

More pics of my Ol' Rivi IMGP0198

More pics of my Ol' Rivi IMGP0200

More pics of my Ol' Rivi IMGP0199

Hope Im not posting too many pics at one time...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3061543
Boattail Bill
Fanatic

Name : Bill
Merit : 4

PostSubject: Re: More pics of my Ol' Rivi   More pics of my Ol' Rivi EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:23 pm

Nice!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dscott2000
Enthusiast
dscott2000

PostSubject: Re: More pics of my Ol' Rivi   More pics of my Ol' Rivi EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:47 am

Thanks alot Bill!
Back to top Go down
millerje18
Enthusiast
millerje18

Name : Jordan
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: More pics of my Ol' Rivi   More pics of my Ol' Rivi EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:18 am

Nice wax job!! My friend got pulled over by a cop and they made him take out that same music player that you have since its a distraction to the driver. They said some bull like no one is aloud to have a video screen unless it's behind the driver.
Back to top Go down
dscott2000
Enthusiast
dscott2000

PostSubject: Re: More pics of my Ol' Rivi   More pics of my Ol' Rivi EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:47 am

millerje18 wrote:
Nice wax job!! My friend got pulled over by a cop and they made him take out that same music player that you have since its a distraction to the driver. They said some bull like no one is aloud to have a video screen unless it's behind the driver.

Yeah, I hear ya there. I was pulled over by a local police department and was told either to close the screen or pull out the stereo. (We have a total of about 6 police departments here.) I kindly pushed the button to close the screen and about a block later opened it right back up. I did the research about having these stereos in cars here in Missouri. There is no law about having the screen out while driving. As long as there isnt any video playing. Havent had a problem since. Thanks for the comment on my wax job BTW!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More pics of my Ol' Rivi   More pics of my Ol' Rivi Empty

Back to top Go down

More pics of my Ol' Rivi
Page 1 of 1