Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

NY/NJ/MD Riv's?

Go down 
+2
albertj
florence_x
6 posters
AuthorMessage
florence_x
Enthusiast
florence_x

Name : Florence
Merit : 21

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:54 am

So, who around here is in the New York/New Jersey/Maryland area?

I live in New Jersey on the shore, but on most Fridays & Sundays you can find me driving up and down I-95 to & from Maryland. I used to live in NYC, but I've never seen a great many Riv's there! And I definitely wouldn't bring her into Manhattan to work with me, although I wish I could.

Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 181

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:12 pm

florence_x wrote:

So, who around here is in the New York/New Jersey/Maryland area?

I live in New Jersey on the shore, but on most Fridays & Sundays you can find me driving up and down I-95 to & from Maryland. I used to live in NYC, but I've never seen a great many Riv's there! And I definitely wouldn't bring her into Manhattan to work with me, although I wish I could.

you might want to include DE and CT

Albertj
Back to top Go down
nigelf
Enthusiast
nigelf

Name : Nigel
Merit : 20

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:00 pm

im in NY but was in Maryland over the weekend down friday back sunday... 28 MPG wooohoooo!
Back to top Go down
florence_x
Enthusiast
florence_x

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 pm

albertj wrote:

Albertj

I would if I hung around there... I was trying to stick to areas that I frequent, rather than pass through.
Back to top Go down
florence_x
Enthusiast
florence_x

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:26 pm

nigelf wrote:
im in NY but was in Maryland over the weekend down friday back sunday... 28 MPG wooohoooo!

That's the same thing I did! What part of MD do you go to?
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 181

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:50 pm

florence_x wrote:
albertj wrote:

Albertj

I would if I hung around there... I was trying to stick to areas that I frequent, rather than pass through.

got it

Albertj
Back to top Go down
DEMonte1997
Aficionado
DEMonte1997

Name : Rick
Merit : 37

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 am

I don't make it down that way ever via automobile. If I'm going to NY, it's gotta be Metro North frown
Back to top Go down
nigelf
Enthusiast
nigelf

Name : Nigel
Merit : 20

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:24 am

florence_x wrote:
nigelf wrote:

That's the same thing I did! What part of MD do you go to?

we went to a place called "middle river" but on saturday went to view the cherry blosoms was wonderfull that night went to easter mass was a good day

Nigel
Back to top Go down
Derek
Fanatic

Name : Derek
Merit : 10

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:02 am

I live in central Jersey with my 95 riv Brooke. I don't often see many rivs around my area.... Except for the guy who has one exactly like mine. Of course mines better tho. Lol
Back to top Go down
florence_x
Enthusiast
florence_x

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:20 am

Derek wrote:
I live in central Jersey with my 95 riv Brooke. I don't often see many rivs around my area.... Except for the guy who has one exactly like mine. Of course mines better tho. Lol

Haha! I'm in central Jersey too, closer to the shore (Keansburg). Whereabouts are you?
Back to top Go down
Derek
Fanatic

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:43 am

I live on the border of Plainfield in Union county. I've heard of Keansburg, maybe even drove thru it, but I don't know exactly where that is.
Back to top Go down
Rivlady
Amateur
Rivlady

Name : Sally
Merit : 1

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: I'm in Astoria, Queens   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 12:13 am

I'm in Astoria, Queens and rarely see Rivs. I ..mine needs a paint job so bad!!! Nice to see another lady here.
Back to top Go down
florence_x
Enthusiast
florence_x

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:31 am

Derek wrote:
I live on the border of Plainfield in Union county. I've heard of Keansburg, maybe even drove thru it, but I don't know exactly where that is.

Exit 117 off the GSP, a little further south on 36 after that.
Back to top Go down
florence_x
Enthusiast
florence_x

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:32 am

Rivlady wrote:
I'm in Astoria, Queens and rarely see Rivs. I ..mine needs a paint job so bad!!! Nice to see another lady here.

Nice! I actually just moved out of Queens (I was in Ridgewood). Rent is too high!
Back to top Go down
Derek
Fanatic

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:21 am

Wow Florence I'm jealous, you are close to the shore. It must be nice cruising down by the boardwalk in summer. The salt air must be hell on the paint tho.
Rivlady I'm impressed! You must be very brave to drive a car that big in the city!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY/NJ/MD Riv's?   NY/NJ/MD Riv's? Empty

Back to top Go down

NY/NJ/MD Riv's?
Page 1 of 1