Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Hello from Southern Indiana!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
brian10962001

Name : Brian Tucker
Merit : 3

Hello from Southern Indiana! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Southern Indiana!   Hello from Southern Indiana! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 am

Well guys after a 7 year love affair with the looks and concept of the Riviera, I finally got one! Unfortunately I bought it for my dad cry but this car suites him VERY well. I purchased a 1995 white Riviera for the sum total of 900 bucks with 152,000 miles. The trans fluid is blood red, the car shifts like a champ and the grey interior is SPOTLESS down to the factory floor mats. The outside of the car is a bit of a different story. The main issue was a shattered back glass which I was quoted $450 to fix. There are also 2 areas of flaking paint but I have a lot of friends who do body work so hopefully that'll be a case of beer away from getting fixed. My dad has owned 4 3800 powered cars and driven them all up to 200k, this is his first foray into the world of superchargers!
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Southern Indiana!   Hello from Southern Indiana! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:20 am

hey-hey brian welcome here.What took you so long-7 years bro haha...
You must repaint the car then you`ll see it looks 2010 model-really.
Good luck with your dad's Riv 152K miles isn't that much-no problem.
Back to top Go down
florence_x
Enthusiast
florence_x

Name : Florence
Merit : 21

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Southern Indiana!   Hello from Southern Indiana! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 am

Welcome!
Not bad at all, $1350 and a case of beer to get the car in good condition!

My Riv is just about to hit 171k miles. Your dad's has got a long life ahead of her. smile
Back to top Go down
DEMonte1997
Aficionado
DEMonte1997

Name : Rick
Merit : 37

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Southern Indiana!   Hello from Southern Indiana! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Welcome! Nice buy!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Southern Indiana!   Hello from Southern Indiana! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Southern Indiana!
Page 1 of 1