Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

New from Minneapolis, MN

Go down 
+6
crlombardi69
98riv
nothincame2mind
Abaddon
Hometown Hero
epic612
10 posters
AuthorMessage
epic612
Amateur

Name : Collin "C Note" Abram
Merit : 0

New from Minneapolis, MN Empty
PostSubject: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi! I was snooping around online for some info on my 96 Riviera, and came across this site and just had to sign up! Been looking for a place I can find anwers to questions I have about my car.

I've always like the looks of the Rivieras, especially the 95+. Never thought I'd own one until I wrecked my Firebird and needed a new car. I've always been a Pontiac man (still am in my heart of hearts) so I was looking for a GTP because I really wanted a supercharged 3800. Couldn't find one in my price range, but I did see my Riv and jumped on it! It's a Burgundy (?) metallic color, red/maroon leather with a wood grain dash from door to door.

I'm looking to be able to mod it, and find specific tech info and troubleshooting for the Riv, since everywhere else I've looked comes up short.

Well, there's my intro! I'm more of a lurker, but I'll probably read posts everyday. And interject with an opinion or a bad joke every now and then. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/7point62mm
Hometown Hero
Junkie
Hometown Hero

Name : Klix
Merit : 16

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Welcome... this is definately the site for you! There are some great gearheads on here that are always willing to help. The search function is awsome if you have any mod qustions try typing them in the field and see if it hasn't already been a topic. This site is a gold mine for Rivs or even most 3800 powered GM cars in general. happy
Back to top Go down
Abaddon
Expert
Abaddon

Name : Scott
Merit : 185

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Welcome to the site! hi

WARNING: You'll be addicted within a week......

burnout
Back to top Go down
nothincame2mind
Aficionado

Name : Ryan
Merit : 20

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Hello!!! hi
Back to top Go down
98riv

Merit : 30

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Welcome!

Enthusiast

Name : Chris L
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Welcome to the best riviera site on the internet! You can find almost anything you can imagine about the 95-99 Riviera's from repairs to performance modifications. I have never needed anything else except for mechanical ability andu money. Good luck with your new car I'm confident you will be happy with the Rivi!
Back to top Go down
http://crlombardi69@yahoo.com
J. Chris Davis
Aficionado
J. Chris Davis

Name : Chris Davis
Merit : 19

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:43 pm

Welcome. This site has been tons of help for me. If you got a question. No doubt the answer is here somewhere, lol.
Back to top Go down
stan
Expert

Merit : 12

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi, Collin !
Back to top Go down
95 rivieramn
Amateur
95 rivieramn

Name : Dave
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 pm

epic612 wrote:
Hi! I was snooping around online for some info on my 96 Riviera, and came across this site and just had to sign up! Been looking for a place I can find anwers to questions I have about my car.

I've always like the looks of the Rivieras, especially the 95+. Never thought I'd own one until I wrecked my Firebird and needed a new car. I've always been a Pontiac man (still am in my heart of hearts) so I was looking for a GTP because I really wanted a supercharged 3800. Couldn't find one in my price range, but I did see my Riv and jumped on it! It's a Burgundy (?) metallic color, red/maroon leather with a wood grain dash from door to door.

I'm looking to be able to mod it, and find specific tech info and troubleshooting for the Riv, since everywhere else I've looked comes up short.

Well, there's my intro! I'm more of a lurker, but I'll probably read posts everyday. And interject with an opinion or a bad joke every now and then. Thanks!

Hi Collin
I just bought my 95 today in Inver Grove Heights today
I live down bye Rochester
Your car you described sound like the same exact colors as mine.
Back to top Go down
Lenrapkins

Name : Leonard Bernard Rapkins
Merit : 2

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:51 pm

Hi Dave and welcome, Im a newbie too.
Len
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New from Minneapolis, MN   New from Minneapolis, MN Empty

Back to top Go down

New from Minneapolis, MN
Page 1 of 1