Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

95 Riveria needs turbocharger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LTs RIV
Special

Name : Roger
Merit : 0

95 Riveria needs turbocharger Empty
PostSubject: 95 Riveria needs turbocharger   95 Riveria needs turbocharger EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:58 pm

I have a 95 supercharged Riveria and the supercharger is knocking; she has no power. Can driver her but at idle she rattles. Thinking about replacing the supercharger but can't find and procedures (tourgue, steps...etc). Is it worth it?
Back to top Go down
LTs RIV
Special

Name : Roger
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riveria needs turbocharger   95 Riveria needs turbocharger EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:01 pm

I her day she was something; has all the bells and whistles. Had a cell phone but it is gone now. Body is straight but paint needs some help. Any help?
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Merit : 143

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riveria needs turbocharger   95 Riveria needs turbocharger EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Just go to a junk yard and pick up a used S/C. Go online and do a search for ,GM repair manuals,or go to Helm.com and buy a manual for your year. On the 95 its a piece of cake to swap out a S/C. its also a piece of cake to swap out a bad coupler. do a search ,here,for S/C couplers. The Riv is surprisingly easy to work on mechanically speaking.the electronics are though, require knowledge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 95 Riveria needs turbocharger   95 Riveria needs turbocharger Empty

Back to top Go down

95 Riveria needs turbocharger
Page 1 of 1