Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

New member....in need of help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
glenn sams
Special

Name : GlennS
Merit : 0

New member....in need of help! Empty
PostSubject: New member....in need of help!   New member....in need of help! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey guys! This forum has been a valuable source of info for the past 5 years....thanks! I have a problem with my 98 Riviera. I took it to a garage to fix a minor coolant leak, but when I got it back, my keyless entry remotes will not work (only the panic buttons still work, no lock, unlock, no trunk open). Is there some kind of reset, to fix this problem? The repair work was only a cracked plastic elbow pipe on the intake manifold above the water pump, so there wasn't any major work involved. This is driving me crazy....any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
nothincame2mind
Aficionado

Name : Ryan
Merit : 20

PostSubject: Re: New member....in need of help!   New member....in need of help! EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Back to top Go down
glenn sams
Special

Name : GlennS
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: New member....in need of help!   New member....in need of help! EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Thank you....problem solved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member....in need of help!   New member....in need of help! Empty

Back to top Go down

New member....in need of help!
Page 1 of 1