Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

FINALLY posted pics, i think.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crstump

Name : Corey
Merit : 1

FINALLY posted pics, i think..... Empty
PostSubject: FINALLY posted pics, i think.....   FINALLY posted pics, i think..... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:42 pm

i think its right but if you can see them i had to take the pics with my laptop so everything looks backwards lol
http://imageshack.us/homepage/?user=crstump
the picture of the passenger door handle is showing were i think someone tried breaking in. the interior is in decent shape, she sit for two years before a bought her for 500 dollars, new intake gasket, fuel pump, batter, multiple coil packs, belts, tires, spark plugs, wires. plenty of other stuff, running pretty smooth now. exempt for a miss fire, well i don't think there is a miss fire, cause its the same one as last time and iv change everything that could be the problem, maybe the computer needs to be cleared out?

Last edited by crstump on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted to soon)
Back to top Go down
pbrktrt
Enthusiast

Name : patrick gervais
Merit : 5

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY posted pics, i think.....   FINALLY posted pics, i think..... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:19 pm

That's gotta be the best looking $500.00 Riv I've ever seen. If you find anymore, I'll take 3. cool
Back to top Go down
crstump

Name : Corey
Merit : 1

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY posted pics, i think.....   FINALLY posted pics, i think..... EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:30 pm

thanks patrick, at the time it was my dads girl friend smile she only asked 100 more then what the junkyard was going to give her for it lol but so far the maintenance and parts has made it about a 2500 riv, just because she let it sit for two years on two flats and a dead battery mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINALLY posted pics, i think.....   FINALLY posted pics, i think..... Empty

Back to top Go down

FINALLY posted pics, i think.....
Page 1 of 1