Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

rack seems bad....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2000ws6transam
Enthusiast
2000ws6transam

Name : steve
Merit : 6

rack seems bad.... Empty
PostSubject: rack seems bad....   rack seems bad.... EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:12 pm

took apart the side of the suspension i thought was causeing a vibration(been trying to figure out for over 6 mo. now) was turning the seering wheel and noticed the boot would move with the tire jacked up and steering wheel locked. So i assumed the inner tie rod was bad... now that i have it torn down looks like the inner and outter were replaced and they fucked up the rack when they did the work. rack is leacking fluid into the boot and on the ground. and they made some vent tube for the sealed lid on the PS pump.......havent torn down the pass side yet but im about to go check it out. tossing on new outters ( boots were shreaded on the outters). might change the inners just for shits and giggles since i have everything sitting there..
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

rack seems bad.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rack seems bad....   rack seems bad.... EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:22 pm

did you fix it?
Back to top Go down
2000ws6transam
Enthusiast
2000ws6transam

Name : steve
Merit : 6

rack seems bad.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rack seems bad....   rack seems bad.... EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:38 am

not yet saving up for new rack. might have to install it myself smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rack seems bad.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rack seems bad....   rack seems bad.... Empty

Back to top Go down

rack seems bad....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General Tech :: Brakes & Suspension-
Jump to: