Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
terracedweller29
Special

Name : Michael
Merit : 0

Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car?   Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car? EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:40 pm

I’ve bought a set of chrome seven spoke ones, but the cost of center caps is insane. These seem to be more common. I’d like to see them on another Riv before getting them for mine.

Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car? Df0a8d10
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car?   Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:03 am

I don't think anyone has done those. It looks like they'd be good 16's and the cap would work fine.
Back to top Go down
DeepFrozen
Fanatic

Name : Dmitry
Merit : 11

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car?   Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 12:48 am

I think that most GM rims of the era look quite good on Riviera, including the ones above. They look appropriate, unlike many "sporty" and "modern" designs.
I, personally, use Cadillac STS' 7-spoke rims for the summer and some noname 5-spoke rims for the winter, the latter I want to replace with something made by/for GM.

P.S. I'd replace any of my sets with those Park Avenue chrome ones in a heart bit.
Back to top Go down
Jack the R
Master
Jack the R

Merit : 105

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car?   Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car? EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 4:52 am

I think the C7 Z06 rims in chrome would look killer, especially with Vette calipers underneath, but I can't imagine the low profile tires would do wonders for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car?   Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone put these Park Avenue wheels on their car?
Page 1 of 1