Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

long ass day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bbyshrk
Enthusiast
bbyshrk

Name : Mek
Merit : 2

long ass day Empty
PostSubject: long ass day   long ass day EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:27 am

yesterday morning i woke up to my car missing only to find out it got towed. i had to cough up $170 and some change just to get my own shit back. and the worst part is they towed the car while i was in the middle of putting it back together, so the master cylinder and the steering wheel were both not on. i had to get there early so i could start working on it so i could drive it out. i replaced the booster and the master cylinder, pit the steering wheel back on and started the car just to hear a huge vacuum leak, the car sputtering, rpms wanting to drop below idle, and the brakes not working at all. i checked to make sure i had everything attached right and sure enough. i suppose it might just be that the booster is bad. i know i have to bleed the brakes, but i just didn’t have the stuff i needed to do that. that still shouldn’t cause a vacuum leak right? and the brakes should still work when applied right? i’ll be testing the brake booster and maybe looking into another one. anyways, i just drove it back home using the emergency brake lol crazy right? i also paid for a covered parking spot so a little bit of an upgrade from where i used to park. long ass day 629a1c10
my car at the impound
long ass day 64523c10
old brake booster 🤢🤮
long ass day 92940310
new one installed

Last edited by bbyshrk on Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bbyshrk
Enthusiast
bbyshrk

long ass day Empty
PostSubject: Re: long ass day   long ass day EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:29 am

my old parking spot vs my new one 😁long ass day 9ae26510
long ass day A6ffc110
Back to top Go down
bbyshrk
Enthusiast
bbyshrk

long ass day Empty
PostSubject: Re: long ass day   long ass day EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 12:39 am

and at least my upper intake manifold came in. the throttle body was supposed to come in today too but the incompetent ass mail man apparently couldnt find somewhere “secure” to leave the package even though he brought the big ass manifold box and packaging right to my doorstep. i guess i gotta go pick it up myself tomorrow. long ass day 8f331010
long ass day 89459910
long ass day 1a34e010
Back to top Go down
bbyshrk
Enthusiast
bbyshrk

long ass day Empty
PostSubject: Re: long ass day   long ass day EmptyThu Dec 31, 2020 1:53 pm

picked up the tb today. you know what they say, if you want something delivered, pick it up yourself.. or something along those lines lollong ass day 4769c410
long ass day Ded53710
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

long ass day Empty
PostSubject: Re: long ass day   long ass day Empty

Back to top Go down

long ass day
Page 1 of 1