Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Hello all its been a long journey, nee more help pease about

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gliderguy
Amateur

Name : Lance
Merit : 0

Hello all its been a long journey, nee more help pease about Empty
PostSubject: Hello all its been a long journey, nee more help pease about   Hello all its been a long journey, nee more help pease about EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:27 pm

Hello all again, so I ended up replacing the motor in the 95 rivsc. Then 20 miles down the road it took a shit again so I had to do it all over again..Now If you guys or gals could help me out again with 2 problems.. 1 whenever I hit the gas and back off the motor seems to shake like the vaccume is hooked up wrong (wich it is).. ( all new autolite 104s new wires and a a step down on the theromostat, punched out cat, and its all firing properly...And 2 does anybody have pictures of where all of the vaccume hoses go without the cover on? All of them or even a drawing of where they go? I just hope a fellow riv partner could help me out....

Again I just want to thank everybody for helping me out in the past and in the future for that matter,
Lance

Ps... Pics will be up soon........

Last edited by gliderguy on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a few things)
Back to top Go down
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 180

Hello all its been a long journey, nee more help pease about Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all its been a long journey, nee more help pease about   Hello all its been a long journey, nee more help pease about EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:35 pm

you might want to ask a dealer for a printout of the vacuum routing.

Albertj
Back to top Go down

Hello all its been a long journey, nee more help pease about
Page 1 of 1