Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)

Go down 
+18
bigdave
Johnny5
al_roethlisberger
simba510
T Riley
albertj
turtleman
nigelf
RidzRiv
charlieRobinson
Mr.Riviera
Eldo
AA
Jack the R
Abaddon
robotennis61
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

Name : robotennis
Merit : 143

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm

A pillow ball mount is a race ready strut mount.zero deflection,ultra smooth,hard riding bad ass piece o kit. Cost $100

http://tinyurl.com/9mp26k5
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:47 am

and here they are.

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1573
strut goes thru a horizontaly mounted spherical bearing.steering is oh so quick and smooth.

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1572
underside of the pillow ball mount.bolted up nice and tite.The ride quality is unafected by being hard mounted.In fact,the car rides smoother and softer over everything I drive over daily.Its uncanny.Why shit is rubber mounted from the factory is still a mystery to me.

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1571

In the caliper pics its clear that the bleed nipple is pointing down.I now have them pointing in the right direction,UP. for the sticklers out there.

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1569

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1568

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1567

huge job when yer working on the floor and getting up and back down. all I gotta do is bleed the brakes make sure everything is tight and align.

Last edited by robotennis61 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RidzRiv
Addict
RidzRiv

Name : Greg
Merit : 17

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 am

Hell yeah! Let us know how they ride!
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:19 am

charlieRobinson wrote:
Robo, what brand of shocks are you putting the coil over? Would these work with KYB AGX ? Will you link us to where you got those pretty springs? Do you tighten and loosen the blue nut to adjust the ride height?

they wont work with the KYBs. the blue adjuster nuts DO raise and lower the car.
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:30 pm

Ok. Got everything hooked up.At my local whoop di doo where the KYBs would throw up a white flag at anything above 45mph.with the Eibach 450lb springs and the Koni strut inserts,the whoop doesn't faze it at all.  Rebound on these Konis is excelent.
Tooling around the neighborhood on the 450lb Eibachs is actually more comfortable than with the OEM springs.Thats weird. The pillow ball mounts provide a super smooth and quick steering.Feels like a have ball bearing fluid in the rack!
Damping with the Konis is really good.I have them set at their lowest rebound setting.Even at their lowest setting,the whoop didn't make the front end pop up like the KYBs did. On the KYBs the front would pop up to an insane amount.Pissed me off big time.Now no more.
I have no issues whatsoever with clearances .The alu knuckle fits perfectly and so do the alu twin piston calipers within the OEM 16inchers. No problem with the alu control arm either.There is a clunk on the drivers side where I fabbed up the bracket for the control just a little wide.Instead of starting over,i added a couple washers,thinking they would take care of things.i was wrong.Maybe I just need to tighten things a little.we'll see.

Last edited by robotennis61 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:26 pm

Ok.who ever thought up the "f-body brake mod is a friggin geniuz! the twin piston calipers are so bad azz! i can really feel the 55 plus LB weight reduction up front with the F-body mod and my coil overs.
huge difference.

IT AINT YO DADDYS BUICK ANY 'MO!
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:33 pm

....and,the car rides oh so much softer now!? I cant explain it? I have my 450 pound springs up front.Koni race struts.yet she plops along the road like a nice little car but when you give her a kick she responds just like she oughta in the corners and everywhere else.its the darndest thing?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riviera
Expert
Mr.Riviera

Name : Matthew
Merit : 101

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm

any pogo from the spring?

Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Pogo? heck no!

I aint no expert but 450Lb springs dont pogo!?
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Mr.Riviera wrote:
any pogo from the spring?

ok,maybe a little. On certain sections of road at slower speeds  35 to 45 she bucks a little bit.Nothing like the guys you see in tiny civics or Integras,hopping up and down rough sections of road like a rabbit.No. Not like that at all.  The same sections of road at higher speeds she really floats over the nasty parts.The Konis do a great job of damping and the rebound adjustment keeps the front of the car very calm.  Don't forget,the Riv has a front end weight(mine at least) of 2220 lbs.That's heavy.The spring weight specified for that amount of weight according to the Af co spring chart is 500lb springs!  I dropped that by 50 lbs for comfort reasons.

Last edited by robotennis61 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

Name : Aaron
Merit : 252

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:40 am

Quote :
there is a clunk on the drivers side where I fabbed up the bracket for the control just a little wide.
See the F-body thread for my theory on this.

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'95 Celica GT 2.2L • 5-spd • 165k miles • 0-60: yes

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

'70 Ninety-Eight Holiday Coupe 455cid • 116k miles
^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657082/4

Name : Andrew
Merit : 123

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 9:51 am

Hey Robo! Can you get some more pics for us to drool over? Maybe a few distance shots to see the current stance of the car? and some more detail shots of the swapped control arms and subframe modification?

Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:25 am

I'll get some pics up when I instal my rear coilovers.As it is,it's only about an inch over what it was.2" total.
Fukin cah is a beast.I cant remember when I was in a better sprung Buick?Even a ride in a souped up Grand National wasn't as good.
I'm convinced that a pillow ball mount is the absolute shit.If you don't run 'em ya don't know what yer missin.

Last edited by robotennis61 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Update on the coilovers

In the first week or so I noticed nothing out of the ordinary with the new set up. Not too harsh,450 pound springs didnt take getting used to at all.IMO. They feel just right. Any spring rate can be substituted though. I just like the heavier spring.If you live in a pot hole riddeled city then maybe a softer spring would be better.

The pillow ball mounts ride just the way they should. There is a super fast response to steering input. FAST. The Riv slot cars on the road.Steering the car now winds you further into the intended direction faster! The car absolutely gets wherever, quicker.
I did not buy Torrington bearings for my set up. TORRINGTON BEARINGS ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST. I will order them in a day or so. Without them the front suspension has a tendancy to snap and pop just a bit. Nothing to worry me though.

The pillow ball mount spherical bearings MUST be oiled regularly. A drop or 2 every other week has proven to be suffiicient.

The oil filled Konis are INCREDIBLE!
ANY ONE WHO HAS A FEW EXPENDABLE DOLLARS AND BUYS A STANDARD OEM OR KYB OR MONROE OR GABRIEL STRUTS ARE WASTING THEY'RE MONEY.

I previously offered my fabrication services to anyone considering upgrading to a full adjustable suspension. I no longer have the time to do this.I have a full time job now and my extra time off is dedicated to my own pursuits.
My sincerest apologies
R

Last edited by robotennis61 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 7:16 am

Quote :
I did not buy Torrington bearings for my set up. TORRINGTON BEARINGS ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST. I will order them in a day or so. Without them,the front suspension has a tendancy to snap and pop,just a bit. Nothing to worry me though.
How much do the Torrington bearings cost, and what is different about them compared to other types (assume you mean strut mount bearings)? Also how do you know for sure the snap & pop behavior will be resolved with the new bearings? What are you running now?

'05 GTO 6.0L • 6-spd • 95k miles • 0-60: 4.8s • 16.9 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:26

'98 SC Riviera • 281k miles • 298 HP/370 TQ • 0-60: 5.79s • ET: 13.97 @ 99.28 • 4087 lb • 20.1 avg MPG • Nelson Ledges Lap: 1:30
3.4" pulley • AL104 plugs • 180º t-stat • FWI w/K&N • 1.9:1 rockers • OR pushrods • LS6 valve springs • SLP headers • ZZP fuel rails
KYB GR2 struts • MaxAir shocks • Addco sway bars • UMI bushings • GM STB • Enkei 18" EV5s w/ Dunlop DZ101s • F-body calipers
EBC bluestuff/Hawk HP plus • SS lines • Brembo slotted discs • DHP tuned • Aeroforce • Hidden Hitch

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 am

A Torrington bearing set are needle bearings set in a race.Very flat,they go below the spring.they are there to facilitate turning full lock.At least thats how I see it.and also aid in spring set up.
On a Mcpherson strut assembly at full lock,the strut turns too. Torrington bearings make turning full lock easier.Some run 'em some don't.I didnt think I needed them but I do.
When I say snap & pop at full lock,the spring flat grabs at the bottom adjuster nut.No big deal.Its an annoyance.Nothing more.Over time there might be some scarring at the bottom adjuster nut.
As for snap & pop being resolved with the addition of Torringtons,Yes.it will resolve the full lock noise.But as with any race set up there will be more NVH.No getting away from that.There is JUST NO other noise isolation system aside from the tires to dampen the car.  
Torrington bearings cost $25 bucks a side.They are not needed at the rear.Well they are if you f..k around alot with the ride height.I'm gonna set 'em and forget 'em.
 A cushioned pillow ball mount can also be purchased that will decrease the NVH. I dont experience any input that to me is at all annoying.Not even a persistent tick.Nothing.On smooth roads the car behaves very nicely.On bumpy pot holes a little less.A passenger who doesn't know what I run wouldn't know the difference.An experienced driver might notice a firmness in the ride closer to a sports car.Being a Buick they might wonder? but wouldn't have the common sense to point it out.

Last edited by robotennis61 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
nigelf
Enthusiast
nigelf

Name : Nigel
Merit : 20

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:57 pm

robotennis61 wrote:

....... Dont forget,the Riv has a front end weight(mine at least) of 2220 lbs.thats heavy.The spring weight specified for that amount of weight according to the Affco spring chart is 500lb springs! I dropped that by 50 lbs for comfort reasons.

Not teaching how to suck eggs...

carefull changing the spring rate from suggested weight... it will effect ride height (sag) and can cause excessive nose dive under hard breaking......

Just something to consider....

Regards
Back to top Go down
charlieRobinson
Expert
charlieRobinson

Name : Charlie
Merit : 31

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:13 pm

robotennis61 wrote:

The oil filled Konis are INCREDIBLE!
ANY ONE WHO HAS A FEW EXPENDABLE DOLLARS AND BUYS A STANDARD OEM OR KYB OR MONROE OR GABRIEL STRUTS ARE WASTING THERE MONEY.

I propose to anyone considering buying this set up and cant get around the fabrication issue,welding,cutting and the such,buy the set up and have PSI Performance send the kit to me.I will cut and weld the kit for ANYONE for a small fee.There is alot of perishable material in the fabrication of this kit. Welding wire,burrs,sand flap discs,acetone..etc.

Buy the kit,send it to me,and I'll send it back to you all ready to JUST bolt into your car and go.No Guess work on your part. I feel that strongly about it.
R

Robo, I am beginning to lean towards this option. I may call on you to, "HELP A BROTHA OUT!".
Back to top Go down
AA
Administrator
AA

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:27 pm

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 Dont forget,the Riv has a front end weight(mine at least) of 2220 lbs.thats heavy.The spring weight specified for that amount of weight according to the Affco spring chart is 500lb springs! I dropped that by 50 lbs for comfort reasons
Something doesn't sit right. Are you sure Affco isn't suggesting 500 lb for the entire front axle? So divide by 2 for each wheel. Our stock front spring rate is listed as 148lb in the spring thread. So if you're running 450 lb per wheel that sounds way high. 225 lb per wheel seems like it would be extra firm. 450 lb is something like you'd find on a full size Ford pick-up.

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown

^^^ SOLD ^^^ frown
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm

@ Nigel,450lbs are way nice and the Koni controls rebound & compression as good as or better than anything I've ever driven ('n that aint sayin much!)

@ Charlie Robinson, hey! mi casa su casa!

@ AA, the Afco chart is a suggested spring rate chart based on vehicle weight(according to them) and performance driving.I've long considered upping the spring rates even before finding the Afco chart.I really have nothing to complain about regarding the stiffness or lack of.Bo over at PSI performance did a double take when i asked him to send me the 450pounders.I have not looked back or doubted once my choice.I love them.If I lived in NYC for example,450pounders might be a little high.But out west they just make sense to me driving on mostly super good infastructure.As far as dividing the Afco suggested spring rate in 2? ya might be rite.I'm keeping my 450pounders.

Last edited by robotennis61 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Update:
Just came back from a 1500 mile road trip in the Riv.She behaved beautifully.

My first time long haul trip with the Riv and I gotta say ..She is a road killer. 90 mph where I could was a doddle! no prob.she soaks up distance in comfort and class.powerfull and smooth.

My coilover setup worked just the way it should.the car cornered incrediblly well! I had a BMW and a couple of other sporty type cars wobbling in the corners while I just cruzed on by.

The Rivs front end takes corners so flat now.There is understeer with the very stiff front end but I have to really push her to get that.The rear end is in no way as stiff as the front.not yet. The car has to be travelling really fast and hard into a corner to get the front end to push. my regular driving style cant touch the new setups cornering capabilities.I never see the push.but its there.at the limit it comes.
On 90mph curvy mountain roads the Riv just sticks.its amazing! I cant wait to set up the rear.
I have so much more work to do to complete my suspension mod.

1) front and rear race car sway bars and arms.
2) rear coilover conversion
3) replace outer tierod with heim rod end
4) install spherical bearings at all 8 control arm bushing locations.
5) eliminate rear RSSA and install custom rear individual control arm brackets.
6) fabricate rear brake caliper bracket to run twin piston Firebird calipers in the rear with Willwood "Spot brake caliper" for E-brake
7) fender extensions ,body & paint etc etc etc

In a previous post I noted that the series 1 ball joints and tie rod ends fit perfectly in the series 2 alu knuckle and control arm.They dont. They work remarkably well but it appears that the series 2 ball joints and tie rod ends have what I can only deduce as a "Higher Taper height" meaning,they are taller. I did not pick this up when I measured the 95 and the series 2 ball joint and tie rod. My 95 tie rod end and ball joint boots cracked in the trip.I even lost my passenger side tie rod end rubber boot. so..I will be buying the series 2 tie rods and ball joints.

Last edited by robotennis61 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:02 pm

whats this?  oh shit its my new rear fully adjustable coil over set up!  oh in all its glory!

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1620

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1621

Last edited by robotennis61 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Name : Andrew
Merit : 123

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:10 am

SWEET! Now put them on the car!! (Actually, I'm interested to see your improved spacer mount for it. Hows that going? or are you going to stick with your 1st version for now? I think I'm going to tie mine into a brace accross the trunk.)

Hopefully I'll be placing my order on Monday! Can't wait to see how it handles!

Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:48 pm

..yeah,im gonna do a web thing and weld it to the fender well.should be strong enough.
still i have to fab a shim for the top hat.
oy vey,will the fabbing ever end? headbutt
Back to top Go down
robotennis61
Guru
robotennis61

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 am

..ok.Got my rears all set up and installed. Had to make a bracket for the control arm.The little weasel speed clips just would not cut it. I cut the new ones out of 1/4" steel.Alot harder than it looks when ya don't have a nice big cut off saw.
First the plate

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1622

Then the ears

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1623

I clear coated them.I kinda like the way they look in raw steel.  Next mounted to the control arm

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1627

Another view

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1630

Top mount.the Konis are spherical bearing mounted.  no deflection at all.

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1631

The big picture

coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 HPIM1629

Last edited by robotennis61 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)   coilovers - Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Adjustable Front Coilovers for All Years (fabrication required)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next