Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

just bought my riviera

Go down 
+10
LARRY70GS
The Well Dressed Car
deekster_caddy
al_roethlisberger
brutusk1
Jason
ghpcnm
stan
th3fr4nchi5e
h20man
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 181

just bought my riviera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just bought my riviera   just bought my riviera - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 3:41 am

Abaddon wrote:
Um....we're talking about a thread from 2013 scratch

Correct.

I just replaced my multifunction switch with a unit I got from Ed Morad, the Morad-supplied unit was in EXCELLENT shape. My old one basically works, I was planning to take it apart and clean/lube it but I would consider selling it as is to another list member. It *does* work, just the tip-to-pass function does not work right and it tends to annoy electronic flashers due to wear and tear (which is why I was going to take ti apart - clean the traces of conductive dirt and put in new dielectric grease).
Back to top Go down
h20man
Enthusiast
h20man

Name : Aaron W.
Merit : -2

just bought my riviera - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just bought my riviera   just bought my riviera - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 12:46 am

wow this is 3 years ago i wrote this and i still havent fixed it haha, what i do which is pathetic is i pull the fuse if its not raining out and put it back in if i know it will. im gonna wire up a switch directly to the fuse with a hidden button to turn them on and off when i get to it
Back to top Go down

just bought my riviera
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2