Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

A/C only cool properly at high RPM's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marine1966
Special

Name : Alvin
Merit : 0

A/C only cool properly at high RPM's   Empty
PostSubject: A/C only cool properly at high RPM's    A/C only cool properly at high RPM's   EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:01 pm

Greetings..I am new to this site and is the proud owner of three Riviera's. I own two 95's and a 98..all supercharged.
One of the 95 and the 98 do not cool properly while idle. Your suggestions and or experiences are appreciated.
Back to top Go down
billfrank85

Name : Will

PostSubject: Re: A/C only cool properly at high RPM's    A/C only cool properly at high RPM's   EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 5:22 pm

Look into automatically adjusting orifice tubes. They make the A/C perform better at low speeds/idle by stabilizing the balance between high/low pressure more efficiently. Rockauto sells them for the Riviera.
Back to top Go down
Marine1966
Special

Name : Alvin

PostSubject: Re: A/C only cool properly at high RPM's    A/C only cool properly at high RPM's   EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:43 am

[quote="billfrank85"]Look into automatically adjusting orifice tubes. They make the A/C perform better at low speeds/idle by stabilizing the balance between high/low pressure more efficiently. Rockauto sells them for the Riviera.[/quote

Thanks for your reply.. I shall ASAP have this done and give you some feed back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A/C only cool properly at high RPM's    A/C only cool properly at high RPM's   Empty

Back to top Go down

A/C only cool properly at high RPM's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Riv Performance ::   General Tech :: Care & Maintenance-
Jump to: