Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

Vent shades for 96? Anywhere?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ABerkman
Rookie

Name : Ash
Merit : 0

Vent shades for 96? Anywhere? Empty
PostSubject: Vent shades for 96? Anywhere?   Vent shades for 96? Anywhere? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:41 pm

I've looked through all of the companies I know of that sell AVS vent shades for the windows, and I can't find any at all for my 96 Riv. Are there any out there? Do any from any other vehicles fit?
Back to top Go down
vicsimon
Rookie

Name : Victor Samson
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Vent shades for 96? Anywhere?   Vent shades for 96? Anywhere? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 1:42 am

Try aftermarket sites like 4wheelonline or craigslist.
Back to top Go down
Rickw
Guru

Name : Rick
Merit : 119

PostSubject: Re: Vent shades for 96? Anywhere?   Vent shades for 96? Anywhere? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 1:41 am

ABerkman wrote:
I've looked through all of the companies I know of that sell AVS vent shades for the windows, and I can't find any at all for my 96 Riv.  Are there any out there? Do any from any other vehicles fit?

Window Vent Shades or any other MFG type of vent shades are not available for Riv's because they don't have door window frames.
If you were to put one on the body of the car, when you open the door, with the window up, it would break off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vent shades for 96? Anywhere?   Vent shades for 96? Anywhere? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vent shades for 96? Anywhere?
Page 1 of 1