Riviera Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

'98 Engine Mounts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yardley
Enthusiast

Merit : 2

'98 Engine Mounts Empty
PostSubject: '98 Engine Mounts   '98 Engine Mounts EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 4:40 pm

Yo. I guess I'll be rebuilding my engine mounts. I have a vibration over 65 mph that goes away when coasting. I was told the mounts are mad. I see the engine rocking a little when I rock the car while looking at the engine.

My question: I see the mount up front below the radiator and the mount on the inner passenger fender. Where exactly is the other mount? Or is there more than just three?
Back to top Go down
http://www.1badriv.com
albertj
Master
albertj

Name :
Merit : 166

'98 Engine Mounts Empty
PostSubject: Re: '98 Engine Mounts   '98 Engine Mounts EmptySat Oct 17, 2020 9:24 pm

There is a transmission mount in the drivers side wheel well, and if you look directly toward the rear of the car from underneath at the mount up front below the radiator, you will find the rear transmission mount attached to the subframe and transmission.
Back to top Go down

'98 Engine Mounts
Page 1 of 1