Riv Performance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 8th Gen Riviera Resource

HomeDashboardLatest imagesSearchRiviera Questions & AnswersWrite-Ups IndexRegisterRelated LinksLog in

New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.

Go down 
+11
SuperRiv07
AA
99Rivman
jamie
jimmyriv
T Riley
Ridin-Rivi
Mr.Riviera
deekster_caddy
IBx1
djlorenzana
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
djlorenzana
djlorenzana

Name : Diego
Merit : 0

New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.   New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:24 pm

Oh BTW going this weekend to get new tint on my RIV I am going really dark... will post comp pics when done...
Back to top Go down
sburch23
Addict
sburch23

Name : Scott
Merit : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.   New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:04 pm

Welcome.

Replace both serpentine belts. It is a lot of trouble so might is well do both at the same time.

It is amazing what people will pay for a new car when deals like this are out there like this.
Back to top Go down
IBx1
Expert
IBx1

Name : ILAN
Merit : 69

PostSubject: Re: New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.   New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:07 am

djlorenzana wrote:
New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 Img_1010

Isn't it great to think about how, back in '95, that's more than $100,000 worth of car in the driveway, in today's dollars?
Back to top Go down
deekster_caddy
Master

Name : Derek
Merit : 109

PostSubject: Re: New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.   New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:22 am

Rickw wrote:
Hey Diego, Welcome!
I noticed your car has a dash cover. My car windshield has a lot of glare from the dashboard when the sun hits it. (NO I do not use ArmorAll or any other shiny product on dash.)
Have you noticed windshield glare or does that dash mat prevent glare?
Does anyone else experience this problem. It is very noticeable and dangerous in my car. The interior is tan color, but the dash is a darker color. I was told by someone to use an even darker color to prevent glare. Any input?
Rick

My interior is also tan. I notice some internal reflections off the windshield when I'm not wearing my polarized sunglasses... Polarized sunglasses = no reflections! I wear them anytime it's not rain/snow/night... sometimes I even wear them in the rain if it's still bright. I can see better with them on, period.
Back to top Go down
jimmyriv
Junkie
jimmyriv

Name : James
Merit : 8

PostSubject: Re: New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.   New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:01 pm

Very Nice !!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/jimmyriv
djlorenzana
djlorenzana

Name : Diego
Merit : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.   New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:45 pm

Thanks to all that have posted. I have a lots of ideas for this ride in subtle not obvious mods that I would like to perform. will post as I make them and or have more of a clear path...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.   New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Riv Owner. I just purchased a 1995 Riv and love it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2